Alcohol factory in ashes

looking at the traffic Adhi panicked as how will he reach Kavya to save her was a very big question now.."Adhi do something damm it.. or you will lose her" mumbled him self trying to get over his anxiety.. he saw an ambulance kept outside the hospital near by and driver having tea beside.. he ran to him and handed over ambulance driver hand full of money and asked him to reach factory as his father has got an heart attack and need to reach hospital on time.. The ambulance driver looked at the amount and a smile crept over his face "Theeke chalo sahab" he said getting in.. Adhi also sat in.. and they started... the traffic jam gave way to the ambulance and he reached there in time.. "Kavya..!" he called but no one answered.. he went inside the factory and asked the left out workers to get away from there as it is going to blast and in no time the factory went empty but still kavya was not found.. "Kahan ho tum kavya? bomb kabhi bhi phat sakta hai" said Adhi worriedly and for the umpteenth time tried to call her.. this time he could hear the ringtone giving him confirmation that kavya is somewhere near.."Kavya.!" he called again but the silence prevailed he followed the ringtone direction and saw her tied to a chair and she being unconcious.. "Kavya? kavya tum theek ho?" asked him patting her cheeks but Kavya didnt respond.. Adhi opened her tied ropes and picked her up in his arms running out of the factory as blast could happen anytime..and as soon as he reached the safe distance the whole dactory blew up in ashes.. Adhi was devastated with the thought that if he had not known or not reached on time what could have happened to kavya.. he made her lye down on ground and held her close to his heart.. "I am sorry kavya meri wajah se ye sab hua" he said blaming himself and caressed her hair.. the ambulance driver came running to him and seeing kavya unconcious asked Adhi to get in so that they could get her medical attention, Adhi agreed and they started..
doctor checked Kavya and said she had been under chloroform effect and will regain concious in sometime.. Adhi's phone rang for the 10th time and he answered angrily.. "ye kya irresponsible behaviour hai Adhi.. call recieve nhi kroge to hume kaise pata chalega ke tum theek ho ya nahi" shouted kuldeep.. " kya fark pdjata sir hum to hai hi gumnaam dpt ke liye" said Adhi.. " kabhi smjh nahi ataa Adhi ke tumhari problem kya hai.. force join krne se pehle hi tum jaante the ke tum undercover rahoge" said kuldeep.. Adi took a deep breath.."Apne kavya ki safety ka vaada kiya tha.. agar hum time pe naa pahunchte to pata nhi kya hojata" said Adhi breaking down.. "Adhiraj sambhalo khud ko you are an officer on duty.. tv kholo aur news dekho" said kuldeep.  Adhi switched on the TV in the hospital room and played the news channel.."Giriraj Pradhan ke political carrier ko barbaad krne ki koshish.. opposition unke uper Illegal alcohol factory se sambandh hone ka jhoota arop lagwaya aur yehi nahi isme ek mahila IAS officer Kavya Bansal bhi mili hui thi jo ke Giriraj pradhan ke khilaaf jhoote saboot bnakr unke bete ko blackmail kar rahi thi" read the news reader.. Adhi some how guessed that its all due to Omi as he got the news of him meeting kavya and her investigating the case.. his eyes burned in anger for his own family.. "I wont spare you for this" he groaned beneath his breath..
"Doctor aap kavya ka khayal rakhie hum atey hai" said Adhi and walked away..

Kuldeep's office
"Hum jaante hai ke aaj tak hum is baat per aunt te rahe ke hume koi recognition nahi milta lekin aaj pehli baar keh rahe hai.. acha hua ke hum yahan hai.. kasam khate hai Omiraj pradhan ajr Giriraj pradhan ko unki saza dilwae bagair chup nahi bethenge" said Adhi in one go.."Beta josh me hosh khodoge to insaaf kaisa dilwaoge" said kuldeep.."kya kare hum baba, us bechari kavya ko to kuch pata bhi nahi hai" said Adhi.. "Pehle to us journalist ka pata lagwao.. phr usi se Giriraj ke khilaaf bulwao" said Kuldeep.."Omi bhaiya hum per dobara nazar rakhne lage hai" said Adhi.. "Pata lagana padega kaun hai wo khabri" said Kuldeep and called his force to find out about the spy near Adhi..
"Baba hum kavya ke pass jana chahte hai lekin hume darr lag raha hai, humari wajah se uski jaan jaate jaate bachi" said Adhi.. "Adhi aise daroge to kaise chalega" asked Kuldeep.."Nahi baba jo darr hume mehsoos hua hai na kavya ko khone ke khayaal se wo hum apko nahi smjha sakte.. hum jaise ek saal usko door se dekhte rahe waise hi dekhte rehlenge lekin usper aanch aney nahi desakte" said Adhi.."Beta soch samjhke karna jo bhi kar rahe ho" said Kuldeep..Adhi smiled through his newly formed tears.. "Kuch der akele rehna chahte hai" said Adhi and left..

kavya regained conciousness and looked around guessing her location..when she was greeted by an unexpected guest..
"acha hai hosh agaya tumhe" said Omi raj pradhan standing at the door of her hospital room..Kavya looked at him confused as she knew he was Adhi's brother from news headlines but never met him in person.. the news began rolling on TV the same news repeating kavya as a part of the crime and blackmailing Adhi.. she was confused with all the happening and her head started paining.. "Lagta hai abhi poora hosh nahi aya hai.. khair ek baat batadien Adhi se door rehna warna aise hi ek din tumhare maut ki khabar chalegi aur tumhare maa baap roenge" warned Omi.. "Hum Adhi ke peeche nahi hai" cleared kavya.."Acha hai nahi ho waise bhi wo to din me pata nahi kitne ladkio ko ghumata phirta hai, holidays per jata hai aur na jaane kya kya karta hai.. uski marzi.. ayashi krna haq hai uska ladla jo thera" said Omi and gave a evil smile to kavya..she looked at the screen playing her news and tried to recall what happened with her actually..

Adhiraj reached home and entered his bedroom only to be irked by Omi's presence.. "chotey kaisa laga darr" said Omi.. Adhi glared at him and turned towards the mirror fixing his hair.."tum jo bata rahe ho ke koi fark nahi oad raha hum jaante hai ke andar se tum dar chuke ho.. kavya ko bachane bhage ho usko bachaker haspataal pahunchaye ho aur darke uske pass wapas bhi nahi laute" said Omi.. Adhi smiled at him.. "haan bachaya kyu ke wo masoom hai haa pareshan hue kyu ke kabhi wo hamari dost hua krti thi.. lekin itne bewaqoof nahi hai ke apke aagey gid gidae ke usey bakhsh do.. wo to ek do baar milliye the bas hogaya kissa.. waise bhi hum late horahe hai..date hai hamari" said Adhi and left.. Omi gave a cunning smile..

Adhi's car
Adhi recieved Kuldeeps call informing that Adhi's driver is the new spy from Omi.. Adhi looked at him from back seat and an instant evil smile crept on his face..
"Naam kya hai tumhara?" asked Adhi to the driver.."lakshman" replied driver.."Lakshman tum bazu betho gaadi hum chalaenge" said Adhi.."Lekin sahan ye to hamara kaam hai" said lakshman.."kehdiya na humne..tumhari itni himmat Adhiraj Pradhan ko mana kar rahe ho" Adhi bullied.. Lakshman gave uo his driving seat and Adhi excitedly occupied it.."waise humne pehle kabhi gaadi chalayi nahi hai aur na hamare oass lisence hai isliye mazaa ayega aaj" said Adhi and started the car in a rough manner scaring the driver..he drove in a the most nastiest way he could.. and stopped just in front kd the cliff.. Lakshman was frozen at his olace out of fear of death just then his phone rang..with the name on his screen 'Omiraj pradhan' Adhi smiled at Lakshman and kept looking him with his wicked smile.. Lakshman as if understood the assignment answered the phone and on being asked about Adhi.. he told that he is busy with a girl in a restaurant and disconnected the call.. Adhi gave Lakshman
bundle of money and asked him not to be seen around anytime.. Lakshman ran off the car for the sake of his life.. Adhi sat silently thinking about something and called one of his fellow officer asking to keep an eye on Kavya and her surrounding.."Abhi tumhare khabri ko dhoondna baki hai" said Adhi making a plan..

Kavya returned home devastated.. Rajeev and Anjali rushed to her giving support.. "Kahan chale gayi thi beta.. ye news channel wale kya khabar dikha rahe hai? asked Rajeev.. Pataa nahi papa.. lekin hum iski jadd tak jaenge" assured Kavya..

Adhiraj sat in front of the reporter and gave him a wicked smile as one of his spy guard kept pistol on his forehead.."To smjh gaye na?" asked Adhi.. While the reporter nodded his head and appologised Adhi..he signalled his men and a camera was fitted for the live recording the reporter
"Me jaanta hoon meri jhooti khabar ke IAS ms Kavya Bansal in sab me shamil hai viral hogayi hai.. lekin is me koi sachchai nahi hai.. isme neta zaroor involved hai lekin me ye nahi kehta ke Omiraj ya Giriraj Pradhan bekasoor hai.. yehi mera bayaan hai.. aur national television pe me kavya madam se maafi mangna chahta hoon" concluded reporter folding his hands.. Adhi handed over a flight ticket to him and signed him to get into the car waiting for him and never come back.. reporter agreed and ran for his life.
Adhi looked on the reporter and signalled his men to disperse as goons may come soon to capture reporter..