Their Oath to serve

Adhi heard a knock on his bedroom door startling him as he was lost in his thoughts..as soon as he opened the door a guard stood in front of him with a big smile.."Adhi baba aapka phone" he said giving a basic handset, Adhi looked at him puzzled.."Mera?" Adhi asked, "Baba aapne hi mngwaya tha na aaj subah bola tha laker do kaam hai zaruri" said the guard..Adhi was still confused, "kal apko theek 7 baje rehna pdega, time per uthjana" said the guard.. Now it clicked to Adhi what was happening, so this guard was from intelligence dpt, that is why he knew about Adhi so much.. Adhi accepted it and nodded agreeing to the timings.. to be honest Adhi was still lost and doubtfull about it.. but only thing driving him was a hopefull future with Kavya..

8 AM at a place unknown to Adhi.. "Officer Adhi..ready?" asked Kuldeep.. "Sir, mujhe abhi bhi darr lag raha hai" said Adhi..kuldeep smiled.. "aao mere sath" he said and took him to a cafe.."sir, Netaji dekhlenge" said Adhi.. Kuldeep smiled.. Adhi beta kuch der ke liye me tumhara uncle hoon aur tum mere liye sirf Adhi" said Kuldeep.. Adhi was still not comfortable and looked here and there.." tumko kya lagta hai, intelligence department itna bewaqoof hai ke tum per kisi ko shak jane dega?" kuldeeo asked..Adhi kept quite and looked on, "tumhare uper jitne log nazar rakhe the un sab ko humne reolace kardiya hai" said Kuldeep.. "Sir, ek baat poochu..mujhe sirf isliye chuna kyu ke me Giriraj pradhan ka beta hoon..aur mere baap se meri nahi banti?" he asked.."Tumko islkye chuna kyu ke tumhare baap ne tumhare sath galat kiya, jaydeep ko tumhara jazbaa bahut pasand aya aur isliye kyu ke tum qabil the lekin tumhare baap ke khel ki wajah se tumhe IAS campus se nikaalna pada, ab seedhe se to wo tumko officer banne nahi dega isliye tum me potential hai to undercover kyu nahi" said kuldeep..Adhi looked oitside the cafe.."Apko yakeen hai ke papa ko pata nahi chalega?"Asked Adhi.."chalega lekin bas wohi jo hum chahte hai" said Kuldeep "Matlab?" asked Adhi..Kuldeep smiled and called someone. "Kehna ke Adhi ko kisi sheena naam ki ladki ke sath dekha hai" said kuldeep over a call and disconnected.. Adhi looked at him with frowned eyes.."Bas tumhare doubt ko yakeen me badal raha hoon" said Kuldeep.."Aap agar aise krenge to mujhe darr lagraha hai, is hisaab se to apko mere dil man phone har cheeze ka pata hojaega, bahut darauna hai" said Adhi.."Sirf jab tak ke tum well trained nahi hojate uske baad to tum khud hume chakma dedoge" said Kuldeep and laughed.. "Mera ek jawaan beta tha, fauj me tha lekin pehli war me uski maut hogyi.. tumhe dekhta hoon to usi ki yaad ati hai, to pareshaan na ho me tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga" said Kuldeep.."Aur meh jaanta hoon tumko bhi baap ka pyaar nahi mila kabhi to mujhe kabhi apna baap samjh kr dil halka kar sakte ho" said Kuldeep.. Adhi was till anxious about the happening..but accepted as he was clueless about his life and decided that he will start and overcome his fear..just then he got a call from Omi.. kuldeep signalled him to answer the call.."Kahan ho Adhi?" asked Omi.."hum dost ke sath cafe aye the" said Adhi.."Papa tumhe bulare hai.. suna hai aaj kal sheena naam ki kisi ladki ke sath bistro cafe ghooma jaa raha hai" said omi..Adhi looked around and confirmed the name of cafe was surprised that as much as kuldeep wanted them to know they only knew that much.. for now Adhi was confident that now he is bot under Giri's scan and can proceed with his work..

The training started
Kavya for her IAS postings field works and experiences
Adhi was trained to fight, get physically fit pro in shooting and trained in how to play with peoples mind and made to learn secret codes and secret alarms..
both were busy in growing and becoming something inevitable and almost an year passed..they never met but definitely never forgot each other..
eventually their training came to an end
Adhiraj was handed over an ID card and a batch for being a star officer..
Kavya won a gold medal for her achievements as an IAS officer and finally promoted to SDM
they both took their Oath to serve their country with honesty and truth..