Alcohol factory

kavya dressed up like a poor woman and mingled with the lady workers
Adhi did the same.. both were disguised and some how managed to fool the guards and entered with the daily wage labour..unknown of each others presence.. kavya switched on her mini camera fit on her pendant and Adhi activated his mini camera fitted on his collar..
they both were set ready for their first mission..
Adhi walked around the place and unable to find out any alcohol trace felt dissapointed and was about to return.. but unfortunately when he turned around to leave he stumbled as someone lost her balance and fell on him.. Adhi was awestruck by the person who fell on him, those beautifull eyes and that mesmerising face making Adhi forget the purpose of him being there.. "Kavya?" said Adhi lost in her.. kavya frowned on listening her name from a workers mouth.. she took a second to process and shocked on the unexpected meet with Adhiraj..She regained her balance and sat up rearranging her saree..she looked up to Adhi and pointed a finger at him "Tum? Adhiraj Pradhan? ho na" asked kavya but before she could her answer from Adhi her focus shifted on a few people sneakily going dowstairs.. Kavya left Adhi on floor and tiptoed to investigate.. Adhi took a deep breath and looked back to where she was headed.. on realising kavya going behind the workers downstair and a guard suspecting her and trying to approach her.. Adhi sensed the damger lying ahead for kavya and rushed to her before the guard reach.."Arey kahan jaa rahi ho bhagyavaan..yahan nahi hamara kaam wahan per hai" said Adhi pulling her towards him.. guard stood at his place inspecting them both and kept back his gun in his back pocket suspecting them.. Kavya realised about the guard and understood that Adhi was trying to save her.. but she was desperate to know whats downstair... "Arey nahi hum parso yahin kaam karne gaye the" she said pointing downstairs.. "Nahi kaha na.. chalo warna ye lig paise kaat lenge" said Adhi dragging kavya from there smiling at the guard who was standing an inch away.. "Kavya please gadbad nahi karo khamoshi se chalo" said Adhi kavya escaped from his hold and looked at him.. "Tum Adhiraj hi ho na.. yahan kya kar rahe ho?"asked Kavya suspecting him.. Adhi for a while kept silent thinking of various excuses he can make..
"Tum yahan kaam krte ho?" asked Kavya surprised..Adhi first nodded No then yes and again No unable to understand what to say to IAS Kavya Bansal.."Kyaaa??" asked her again but just then Adhi saw Giriraj Pradhan entering the mill.. he grabbed Kavya's hand and dragged her to a corner asking her to keep quite.. they saw Giri heading downstairs and guards following him..Kavya was desperate to see what was going downstair but Adhi did let her lose.."Kavya calm down gadbad nahi kari tumhari jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai" said Adhi.. "lekin hamare liye ye janna zaruri hai ke neeche kya hai" saod Kavya.. "Hamare liye bhi hai lekin pakde gaye to na tumhe pata chalega na hume" said Adhi.. "Lekin wo tumhare papa hai na? ek second ye factory tumhari hai? iska matlab in sab cheezo me tum bhi mile hue ho?" asked Kavya.. "Nahi Kavya tum galat smjh rahi ho" said Adhi.. "Chodo hume" said kavya trying to free herself.."Kavya shant hojao agar koi dekhlega to pareshani hojaegi" said Adhi.. "Mr Adhiraj Pradhan me samjh gayi ke tum apne papa ke kamo ko bachane ki koshish kar rahe ho.. chodo hume" said Kavya..Adhi losened his grip on her and let her go.. "Jao IAS Kavya Bansal.. IAS ki degree to milgayi lekin dimag training me hi chod ayi kya?" asked Adhi and left her in anger... Kavya looked on as Adhi walked away and dissapeared in the crowd..She looked back at the downstair and the guards protecting the way..kavya realised that Adhi was actually making sense.. if they become suspicious they will kill her in one shot..