Beautifull moments

"Adhiraj?" asked Rajeev in disbelief.. "Kaha tha na mene bharosa rakh mujhpe" said Kuldeep entering the house and patting Rajeev's back.. "Adhi beta idhar aao" said Kuldeep calling him near.."Ye kal ke tickets hai.. sab tayari ho chuki hai na?" asked Kuldeep.. Adhi smiled assuring that all work is done.. Rajeev stopped Kuldeep and asked him what is going on..Kuldeep smiled and made Rajeev settle on Sofa while he accompanied him.."Adhi tumhe aur pareshaan nahi krna chahta tha isliye mere manaa krne ke bawajood inko yahan wapas le aya" said kuldeep.."tu ne kya khel khela hai? asked Rajeev again.. kuldeep gave a sigh and started narrating his plan"us din jab Adhiraj tumhari kasam ke baad yaha se nikla tha wo mere ghar aya tha shikayath leke aur kyu na aye hum baba hai uske" said Kuldeep with a proud smile.. ab mera beta problem me ho aur me usko akela chod du aisa kaise ho sakta hai.. humne ek plan bnaya.. jis se Adhiraj mar jae aur ek nayi pehchan bhi banjae.. usdin Kavya ayi thi.. bomb ki khabar leak krna tha lekin Kavya galat time wahan agayi aur phr jo hua tumko pata hai.." said Kuldeep.."Adhi bacha kaise?" asked Rajeev.." acha sawaal poocha hai.. ye bewaqoof to sach me gaya hi tha marne ke liye lekin wo to acha hua officer anand ne Giri aur Adhi ko behosh krdiya aur Adhi ko wahan se nikaal le aya.. aur uske baad bomb phatgaya.. lekin tumhari beti ne to mujhe bhi marne ki planning kar rakhi thi.. wo to acha hua ke bomb humare khareeb jane se pehle phat gaya" said Kuldeep giving a relieved expression..Kavya laughed as Adhi came near her and side hugged her... "Ab jo kaam hona tha hogyaa, Adhiraj pradhan duniya ke liye apne dusht baap ke sath us bomb blast me marchuka hai aur ye humara beta Adhiraj Thakur hai" said Kuldeep.. " lekin wo ladka kaun tha jo media ke samne?" asked Rajeev confused.. Kuldeep laughed.." Wohi to tha humara undercover officer Anand" said Kuldeep.. Rajeev held his head as it was too hard for him to digest all the reality and kuldeep games.. "Life me sab ho sakta hai bas thoda dimag lagana pdta hai" said Kuldeep.. "Itna hi tha to apne bete ko kyu nahi bachaya" asked Rajeev.. Kuldeep smile dissapeared.. and became silent.. Adhi came and sat beside him hugging him side ways for support.." usko bhi bachaleta agar wo mere desh se gaddari na karta" said Kuldeep.. Rajeev became silent he felt guilty of accusing kuldeep when he helped him once because of which he was alive with his family and now Adhi also.."Sorry yaar, wo.." said Rajeev.."Koi baat nahi sab theek hai mere bete Adhiraj and kavya ki shadi krwani hai.. destination wedding" said Kuldeep with an emotional laugh.. "leki media ke samne to tumne.." asked Rajeev "Haan, ab koi na Kavya ko dhoondega na Adhiraj ko.. na unki khoyi hui kahani ko..ab wo apni nayi pehchaan ke sath jiyenge aur mere bache banke rahenge.. mene apna beta khoya kyu ke me us jaisa gaddar deserve nahi karta tha.. aur Adhiraj us Gjriraj jaisa neta..mujhe mera beta milgya aur Adhi ko uska baap.. aur kya chahiye?" asked Kuldeep.."is kahani ke hero to tum nikle yaar" said Rajeev and gave Kuldeep a warm hug..
1 month later...

"Arey Anjali.. abhi tak ye sab arrange nahi hua aur tum hume khamosh rehne ke liye bol rahi ho?" asked Rajeev while arranging chairs.. Anjali held him firmly.. wo jo log dikh rahe hai wo yehi kaam krne ke liye aye hai" said Anjali showing him few men busy with decorations and arrangements.. "ye angrezon ko kya hi pata hoga, shadiya kaisi hoti" said Rajeev.."Bhabhi ji beti ka baap hai.. tension lena to banta hai" said Kuldeep jokingly.. and stood beside him shaam tak sab ready hojaega mere dost.. thand rakh" said Kuldeep.. "Kya theek hojaega teri ye destination wedding hume samjh nahi arahi.. isse acha to hum india me krlete" said Rajeev.. Kuldeep and Anjali gave a annoyed look to Rajeev and left leaving him behind while Rajeev continued shouting on people for arranging properly..

it was evening... a beautifull one indeed.. the decorations made it look like heaven and then came Adhi and Kavya enetered from opposite sides gently climbing the stage as everyone screamed in happiness..who is that everyone but?.. haha the whole intelligence department and ofcourse the one who chose Adhi-Jaydeep Thakur..and bride grooms parents.. including Malini she was safe as Adhi had already sent her under Kuldeep's custody to take care of her if he becomes successfull in killing Giri..
Adhi and Kavya stood opposite each other holding Varmala in their hands and recalling their whole extraordinary journey which started from campus and their bench talks, they both smiled and put varmala gently in each others neck gently and danced excitedly for the new begining..they hugged each other overwhelmed and joined their forehead.. while the audience went awwww on them.. the rituals took place as Anjali Malini and Kuldeep's wife guided them..step by step they completed every ritual understanding the beauty of each promise they were making and it all ended while Adhi filled kavya's hair partition with sindoor..kavya's smile said it all how happy she was to be called Adhiraj's wife..and finally they come and took blessings from all elders.. Kuldeep asked Adhiraj if he is ready to start his family bussiness.. Adhi laughed at him remembering kuldeep once sharing that he wanted to retire and open a lovers point, a restaurant same like Adhi and Kuldeep used to have lunch at during his training days.. Adhi nodded yes and kuldeep patted his back with a huge smile..
kuldeep and Rajeev were behaving wierd like typical indian parents taunting each other while anjali and Malini had hundreds of games to be played post marriage..
kavya and Adhiraj after a struggle finally managed to reach their hotel room for rest.. they smiled at each other and hugged.. "mujhe tum pe bahut pyaar arahaa hai biwi" he said.."To karo na kisne roka hai" she asked.. and Adhi's wicked smile crept on his face, I love you so much" he said gently caressing her cheek and removing her hair strands clearing her face for a better view "love you too" said Kavya and kissed his cheek.. Adhi smiled and lifted her chin making her look into his eyes.. "Kavya" he mumbled in a low husky voice giving her goosebumps all over her body as he bent down to kiss her neck and rubbed his nose feeling her skin and smelling her scent.. kavya unable to handle it hugged him tight.. "Kavya tum theek ho?"he asked before proceeding further for which she nodded positively giving him permission making him happy and excited.. he lift her up in arms while she blushed anticipating the next step as Adhi was staring at her with lusty eyes making her nervous.. his smile conveyed all his desires he had for her making her go weak and she held his shirt for support.. Adhi understanding her concern swithed off the lights where darkness covered them and their love from the world and making it more strong

1 yr later- london "AdYa restaurant"

Adhi phone rang on the counter of a big restaurant in london.. he answered it in hurry.. "Haan kavya hum bas nikal rahe hai" said Adhi worried.."Kab aoge? bache ke bahar nikalne ke baad?" asked Kavya screeming in pain.."bas hum agaye.." said Adhi as he signalled his staff to take care behind him and rushed to hospital where kavya was already admitted.."Kavya beta zidd chod de andar chalte hai" said Anjali while Malini agreed.."huhhhh Adhiiiii me tumhe chodungi nahi"screamed kavya in pain "Mrs Kavya agar ab aap andar nahi chaloge to delivery yahin ho jaegi.." explained doctor unable to handle the situation.."Adhiiiiiiii" screamed Kavya again.."Me agayaaa" shoute Adhi from a distance as he was coming running and ofcourse falling on people and nurses and tripping over furniture becaise of his speed.. "very good chalo abhi andar.. isko bhi sanitise krwake lalena" said doctor and took kavya inside.. Adhi was given sterile gown and instructed to stand beside kavya and not to interfere in their work.. Adhi held kavya while tears fled like a river from his eyes as she screamed in extreme pain...
"tumko kaam ki padi thi mujhse zyada?" complained kavya in between her cries.."Nahi Bansu aisa kuch nahi hai" said Adhi.."Jhoot nahi bolo" shouted her while screaming in pain.. "Adhiiiiii" she shouted again.. "sorry sorry bansu hum iske baad bacha paida nahi krenge" said Adhi seeing her in pain.. "hogaya bacha hogaya" shouted doctor as she took a breath of relief.. "bacha hogaya?" asked Adhi and Kavya in disbelief.. everyone laughed at them.. as they were the most known couple to the hospital as kavya had become a very moody person in her pregnancy and Adhi used to deal with her patiently.. " its a girl" said doctor and placed her over kavya's chest.. Adhi and Kavya both were overwhelmed and started crying.. with joy and disbelief.. Adhi kissed kavya's forehead and then their little baby's, astonished to see the newly born with her small features making them watch her as she cried in her sharp voice..

After two days kavya was discharged and they all came home where Kuldeep and Rajeev were decorating the house "ye kya kar rahe hai aap log?" asked Adhi.."Arey hum nana Dada bane hai itna celebration to banta hi hai" said Rajeev and Kuldeep agreed to it.. "acha theek hai me to papa bnaa hoon mujhe bhi krna chahiye phr to" said Adhi joining them in decoration.. everyone were happy evrything was sorted..
kavya admired her happy family and the aura around.. just then someone ranged the bell and Adhi went to open the door... but surprised as no one was around.. he thought that it must be kids playing around but found a envelop near his feet.. Adhi picked it up with suspicion... and found a letter which immediately ate his smile as the writting belong to some one he knew very well.. as he started reading further his hands shivered..
"Hamare bete ko beti hui hai aur hum apni poti se na mile? nahi.. aisa kbhi nahi hoga.. arahe hai hum usey apney sath lejane.. milne ke liye tayyar rehna Adhiraj Pradhan"
Adhi felt dizzy reading those words and lost his balance falling on the ground bringing everyone attention to him.. everyone rushed to see a shocked and confused Adhi on ground.. Kavya worriedly brought water and caressed his chest making sure he is fine.. "Adhi handed over the letter to her with fearfull eyes.. she read it and got suspicious, kuldeep snatched it to get an idea of the issue and was shocked to see Giriraj's letter "Its impossible he survived bomb attack" kuldeep mumbled and looked at Adhi who was hyperventilating in anxiety.. " Tu tension nahi le beta.. tera baap hai yahan kuch nahi hone dega tujhe ya tere parivaar ko" assured Kuldeep.. and season 1 comes to an end
See you guys in season 2 😘