Unforgivable Betrayal

22nd August, 2023

22nd August, 2023

I was never there - the weeknd, gesaffelstien

The dreaded night is upon you, Angelica's birthday party. A room filled with all of your favourite people here to celebrate a woman unworthy. The grand hall stands as a beacon of elegance in the heart of the bustling city. Tall columns adorned with golden accents greet guests as they make their way inside.

The floor is polished to perfection, reflecting the soft glow of the chandeliers that hang from the high ceiling. The room itself is a masterpiece of design, with plush velvet curtains draping the walls and intricate carvings decorating the dark wood panelling. Soft music plays in the background, creating a soothing ambience that envelops the room.

You wander the hall in a long, black, glittery dress with a daring leg slit. The fabric shimmers under the low light, casting a mysterious glow around you. You move with an air of confident grace, your every step commanding attention.

"Now tell me why you've been here nearly a month and this is the first we're seeing of you." You turn and are greeted by Jungkook and his parents.

"Lucio." You fondly jump into Jungkook's father's embrace.

"Moo Moo, you forgetting about me?" Jungkook mother greets you with a warm smile.

You wrap your arms around Jungkook's mother."Never, Andrea."

"We've missed you." Andrea tenderly embraces you back, playing with your hair.

"Jellybean is it just my daughter who gets all the attention?" Lewis joins you all, greeting his best friend.

Andrea throws herself at him, excitedly accepting his hug. "Lewis!"

The glee quickly disappears as Andrea looks up towards him. "You left with no word, Lewis."

"You probably have a lot to talk about." Jungkook leads you away.

You nudge Jungkook. "You know your dad is a dilf right?" 

Jungkook nudging you back, rolls his eyes. "I've been told."

"We should talk, Angel?" Jungkook catches your swaying arm, stopping you in your tracks.

You hesitate, trying to avoid the obvious. "About?" 

Releasing your arm, Jungkook faces you towards him. "The kiss."

Avoiding his eye contact, you fix your gaze on his feet. "It was just a dare."  

Jungkook lifts your chin, a pleading look in his eyes. "We both know it was more than that."

"I need a drink."  You whirl around beelining for the bar.

You reach the bar. Leaving Jungkook far behind, wounded by your dismissal. "I'll have double of the strongest thing you stock."