Heart of Vengeance

TW: GUNS

TW: GUNS

1st October, 2023

bells in santa fe - halsey

In a world where precision and skill are highly valued, the indoor target shooting room at Lobos estate reigns supreme as one of the most prestigious and sought-after facilities. It is a sanctuary for those who are drawn to the art of marksmanship, a place where individuals can hone their skills. Nestled within the grand walls of Lobos estate, the shooting room is a sight to behold.

The walls are adorned with rich scarlet panelling, exuding a sense of danger. Various targets of all shapes and sizes line the walls, each offering a unique challenge for those who dare to take aim. The soft, ambient light that bathes the room in a warm glow is almost hypnotic, casting a sense of calmness and focus over those who enter its hallowed halls.

The targets on the walls taunt you, each offering a new challenge that you're determined to conquer. Taking a deep breath, you raise your gun and take aim. Your focus is laser-sharp. With a steady hand, you squeeze the trigger and watch as the bullet soars through the air, hitting the target dead centre.

Taehyung and Namjoon enter the room, their presence a reminder of the dangerous mission you are about to embark on. The room is filled with tense energy as you prepare for what could be the most important mission of your life. Taehyung speaks up first. "Big night tonight," he states, breaking the silence.

You tense at his words. "You think."

"You know many of us may not return tonight. Johnathan isn't just any target. Many of us may die tonight or at best be gravely injured. You need to be mentally prepared for that outcome," Namjoon adds, his voice grave.

As you focus on your target, your mind is filled with thoughts of the risks and dangers that lie ahead. You know that tonight could be your last night on earth, but you're determined to see it through to the end. Your hands are steady as you raise the gun, the weight of it reassuring in your grasp. You aim, your eyes fixed on the target. You pull the trigger.

"Did you just shoot that target in the balls?" Taehyung asks, a hint of amusement in his voice.

Namjoon shakes his head, a small smile playing on his lips. "Ouch," he pipes, trying to hide his amusement.

"No one is dying tonight but Johnathan," you declare, your voice filled with determination. With a final shot that hits the target square in the chest, you know that you're ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead.

 With a final shot that hits the target square in the chest, you know that you're ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead