Namjoon

TW: VIOLENCE, GUNS & DEATH

1st February, 2013

brother - kodaline

Dae and Namjoon have always been inseparable. They are more than just brothers, they are best friends. They share everything, from clothes to secrets, and are always there for each other no matter what. Their bond only grew stronger after the tragic car accident that took their parents' lives.

At the young age of eight, Dae had to step up and take care of his four-year-old brother. The sudden loss of their parents left them with nothing but each other. They were placed in the foster care system, but it was a tumultuous experience for them both. They were bounced around from home to home, never feeling like they truly belonged anywhere.

Dae was determined to give Namjoon the stable and loving home that they both desperately needed. He worked tirelessly to provide for them both, working at a local restaurant and sacrificing his own wants and needs to ensure that Namjoon was taken care of. He became both a father figure and a brother to Namjoon, always putting his well-being above his own.

As the years went by, Dae and Namjoon grew closer than ever. Dae had become not only Namjoon's best friend but his rock, his protector, his everything. They had formed a bond that was unbreakable, a bond that transcended blood. Dario was not just Namjoon's brother, he was his hero.

When Dae turned eighteen, he knew that he had to do something to ensure that Namjoon would never have to go through the pain of being separated from him. He made the courageous decision to legally adopt Namjoon, giving him the permanency and stability that he had always craved. It was not an easy process, but Dae was determined to make it happen.

The day that Dae officially became Namjoon's legal guardian was a day of celebration for both of them. From that day on, Dae took his role as Namjoon's father figure very seriously. He made sure that Namjoon had everything he needed, from a warm bed to a good education. He instilled in him the values of hard work, kindness, and perseverance, teaching him to never give up on his dreams.

Now, five years later, Dae is twenty-three
and Namjoon is nearing nineteen. Dae has secured a job for Namjoon at the local restaurant where he works now as a manager. Namjoon had started as a busboy, but he has quickly worked his way up to being a server. He has a natural talent for interacting with people and making them feel at ease, and customers love him. Dae is proud of the progress Namjoon has made and knows that he has a bright future ahead of him.

As Namjoon takes on more responsibilities at the restaurant, Dae's workload also increases. He is now in charge of managing the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, and he takes his job very seriously. He is a natural leader and has a knack for problem-solving, which makes him a valuable asset to the restaurant. The staff respect him, and he has earned a reputation for being fair and supportive. Despite their busy schedules, Dae and Namjoon always make time for each other.