#1 Dosti hai ya... Pyar?!

"Tanvi!"

As Farhan calls her name, Tanvi scans the cafeteria with keen eyes.

"Farhan, Samrat nahi hai idhar? Woh usually yahin par rehta hai, nahi?"

"Han toh... Tum usko dhundh rahi? After 12 am?"

Farhan raises a brow. Tanvi doesn't glance at him and continues looking around. Samrat who's crouched down behind the counter sorting out the lower shelves hears their voices but stays silent. His movements become more careful not to make unnecessary noises. Tanvi is here. Why? He has the same question as Farhan.

 Why? He has the same question as Farhan

Tanvi plops into a chair facing Farhan. "Farhan! Bas aise hi dhundh rahi... I was working another shift and jaise hi wo khatm hua, I remembered Sam! Wo..."

She falls silent for a moment, biting her lip, unsure of how to express herself.

"Sam ko lag raha tha ki main usko avoid kar rahi hu, toh... Main yeh poochhne aayi thi ki agar... Humare schedules match toh we should hang out together."

"Toh... Kya tum Samrat ko avoid kar rahi thi?"

Farhan chooses his words carefully. Though Tanvi gets flustered, she denies it right away, picking the single rose that's set on the table, wondering who put it there.

"No, Farhan... not on purpose."

As she stutters, Samrat chooses that moment to reveal his presence springing to his feet from behind the counter.

"Hey, Tanvi!"

"AH!"

Tanvi lets out a girlish shriek and presses a hand to his chest. Leaping from her chair she glares at Samrat.

"Samrat, oh god! Tum yahi ho! Tumne awaz kyu nahi di?"

"I was sorting out these items." Samrat shows her the sauce bottle in his hands and smiles. A soft dimpled smile that Tanvi always thinks suits him.

"Samrat! You were working in the cafeteria kitchen wearing your uniform?"

"Bas thodi der ke liye, yar! Batao, you wanted to see me?"