#33 All is well, finally!!?

Tanvi waits for her bus near the air base gates. The official buses run by the authorities leave every evening at 6, convenient means of transport for those in the force. She arrived half an hour early in her hurry. She has been waiting for 20 minutes now. Farhan has left, but Sameera and Isha are kind enough to keep her company. With her going on transfer, there was not much to talk about. The mood was heavy; they have been quiet all this while.

"Thanks, guys. I hope you are not bored..."

Sameera and Isha sigh, hearing the words from Tanvi

Sameera and Isha sigh, hearing the words from Tanvi. Just then Isha receives a call on her phone. Tanvi looks on, confused as Isha screams into her phone, "what?" Then quiets down and gestures a hand towards Sameera.

"Something urgent came up," Isha says, catching hold of Sameera's arm. "Hume jana hoga. Sorry, Tanvi, talk to you later, Haan?"

"Kya donon ko?" Tanvi looks at the other girls in confusion. She can assume duty calls like this one suddenly but...

"Yes!" Isha says and Sameera nods. "Sorry, Tanvi." The two of them leave the bus stop in a hurry.

Tanvi doesn't know what is going on

Tanvi doesn't know what is going on. "Maybe yeh log bhi mujhe jaate hue nahi dekh sakte... Guys, do you realise yeh mere liye bhi mushkil hai?"

Around her, there's none to hear her sad whisper. Just then, she hears a jeep stopping nearby. She checks her watch — 5 minutes are left for her bus to arrive. Who's there in the jeep? When she looks up, only Farhan stands in her view.

"Farhan!" A smile involuntarily blooms on her face. "Achcha hua tum aa gaye! Kabhi mujhe Khuda Hafiz bolke mat jana aise!"

As Tanvi expresses her honest feelings at the moment, Farhan steps aside with an apologetic smile. Behind him is someone very familiar! Tanvi gasps looking at his face. "Samrat..."

"