#17 Yeh kahan Aa gaye Hum

AN: super short chapter. 

A week passes after Samrat and Tanvi have a fallout. Farhan is helpless in this matter. He tried talking to both parties separately. While Samrat is helpless and sad at the turn of events, Tanvi is adamant about her decision. She says it is for the good. It will save them both a lot of pain. "Ab kare toh aur kya kare, Farhan," she said with a sad smile. It's obvious that she is ignoring her own pain. "This is why I kept my feelings a secret. Ab hum dost nahi reh sakte aur na hi kuchh aur ban sakte..."

Farhan zones back to the present moment. He is currently in the cafeteria surrounded by his old teammates — the hawks, save for Tanvi. This rarely happens; so it is an ecstatic occasion. Samrat looks the same, but Farhan is sure his frustrated inside. Abhimanyu and Sameera, oblivious to this situation, are talking animatedly about their current work lives. Isha listens keenly with a smile on her face.

Farhan remains a passive listener in the conversation for a long time

Farhan remains a passive listener in the conversation for a long time. After which Tanvi arrives. Reluctantly, she joins the same table where Abhi and Sameera are there with Samrat. Farhan bids her to sit next to him to save her awkwardness.

Samrat looks at Tanvi. The past week has been "purely" professional as she wanted. Can he act professional? It helped that he was with Harjot most of the time. It helped that the weather was unfavourable over the desert and he didn't have to work with the engineering team, which meant he never saw Tanvi. A week passed since he last saw her. She doesn't come to the cafeteria late at night anymore. Nothing between them is the same anymore. Her presence makes him choke on his coffee. But he covers it up with a cough, turning his gaze away from her.

Like Samrat, Tanvi swallows her pain and discomfort, entirely focusing on Abhi and Sameera

Like Samrat, Tanvi swallows her pain and discomfort, entirely focusing on Abhi and Sameera. Farhan is the only one who silently observes his two best friends and feels bad for them. Is there anything he can do? Maybe a divine intervention will help Tanvi and Samrat?

Break time is over before Farhan can process his thoughts. Tanvi begins to leave when Abhi points out something.

"Kya hua, Tanvi? You and Samrat are on the same team again, hai na? Must be exciting to work together with the new Shakti aircraft! I can't wait for it to pass the trials to so I can try flying myself, you know?"