#16 Na karo Itna pyar

"Toh yeh hai woh secret huh, Tanz, shuru se!"

Tanvi sighs loudly hearing Samrat's voice. She doesn't even try hiding her agitation. A feeling of embarrassment and annoyance overwhelms her.

"Meri timing kitni worst hai ab dekh bhi lo, Farhan!"

Farhan is speechless, unable to utter a single word. He definitely wasn't expecting Samrat to overhear this conversation with Tanvi. Tanvi's timing is the worst, as she claims. He throws her a sympathetic gaze. He rises from his chair and slowly backs away, allowing Samrat to approach her.

"Seriously, Tanvi..."

Tanvi's eyes are downcast, her hands knotted together. Samrat resignedly kneels before her so he can peer into her eyes.

"Tanvi, you said there's no one you like! But that was a lie, hai na?"

Tanvi lets out a small growl. "What was the use? You were always suspicious, na? Ugh! I'm not talking to you. Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai, Samrat!"

 Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai, Samrat!"

Tanvi tries to leave. Samrat swiftly rises to his feet and blocks her path.

"We need to talk!"

Tanvi sidesteps him and tries to get away. He holds her hand and tugs her back. Her fierce glare lands on him as they face each other, her hand small and warm in his large, ice-cold one.

"How dare you, Samrat! Haath chodo mera!"

Samrat narrows his eyes and shakes his head. "No! We need to talk. Ab aur bhagna nahi, Tanz!"

"But mujhe koi baat nahi karni!"

She tries freeing her hand in vain. As an officer, she should be able to free herself, but she can't. Why? Maybe his grip is too strong, or maybe she is not tugging her hand with enough force.

"Ugh! Maine kaha haath chodo mera, Sam!"

Samrat chuckles lightly. He can't help but think his dear friend looks adorable even when mad at him. "Tum gussa kyun ho rahi ho, han? Kyu? Isliye ki ab aur chhupa nahi pa rahi apna raaz?"