The Colorful Secrets

Violet courses through my veins
Color paints an image on a face
To inspire, to inquire
Is it a desire to fan the fire?

The red in you tells me to take action
The pink encourages me to love unconditionally
The purple in mine is ready to give not take
The only thing made is friendship innate

Born in us was a color to decode
For us to be woven by a string to know
Each strand with a meaning, each needle with a beginning
No one appreciates the treasures hidden

To know who I am is to know again
To remember my soul that waited to be born
Be ready to seek, be ready to live
Not in a world of conformity
But one that allows you to shine a rainbow of light

----------

This poem is about finding your personality with the colors you like. Psychology studies show that your favorite color reflects on your personalities and I also noticed that you have to fall in love with it to unlock that personality. It fascinates me so much and I strongly believe that it's true- which might explain that children ever since from a very young age was exposed to color in every way possible. Toys and games aren't just colored rainbow to catch attention, it lets the kid find their identity of who they really are.
Nowadays, modernity takes away our freedom to express ourselves in many ways by taking away the vibrant colors and replacing them with grey and black. The only colors now you see is on the screen and because that's where we are drawn to, we are easily controlled by what is displayed on it.

*Meanings

[First stanza, last verse]
The fire represents passion. When you find who you are inside and you are deeply connected and bonded with that person, you have a passion to pursue and protect your personality. It isn't easily changed by just anyone and you have a tight grip on who you are. Whatever your color is, you should be proud of it not just because of it's personality but because you found yourself.

[Second stanza]
This stanza is the way how different colors affect how we perceive the world. Different people have different purposes in our lives and they affect our growth and how we expand our experiences. Be careful who you shake hands with- if you do, remember to see past their face and see how they allow opportunities of growth in your life. Although, it's better to not just focus on the color of a person's personality but the larger picture of who they really are. It simply means that each one of us is different and we all have unique uses on how we choose to interact with each other.

[Fourth stanza, last verse]
Be confident in who you were made to be. Don't be shy to color the grey and empty lives of others with vibrant and meaningful pictures. Each person is like their own world- they are capable of thinking and having opinions, learning and growth, and feeling emotions just like the rest of us. If one lacks something that you know you can give to allow them to have a brighter outcome, why not joyfully give? Don't conform to the crowd in a way that drives you away from finding your purpose.

----------

Take note: This color personality should be proceeded with caution, still. It's sort of fortune telling, they are reading how you act and how you perceive things. Although it is true and looks right, don't be fooled and believe statements that don't relate to how you are. It's a good idea to be cautious around the negative traits because it might make you think it's okay for you to act like that.

Even when you read it, just be you and know you are created in a unique way. It just takes a little bit of patience to see and understand how you are meant to color someone's world.

Also, I'm just an average person. I'm not super experienced, just excited and interested.