Chapter 7

It has been a few days since and Alastor was stuck in his room claiming he was sick, he thinks he might be sick anyways. Charlie was getting worried about Alastor and even asked him if he wanted some soup or anything since she does care about him along with everyone in the hotel, well anyone in general.

Lucifer on the other hand forgot about what he did when he was wasted. So he was confused by how Alastor even got sick, maybe he caught something? Well he thinks Alastor did.

Charlie was in the kitchen just finishing up some soup and serving it Lucifer came up to Charlie and saw her serving soup. "Hey Char-Char, what is the soup for?" Lucifer asked. "Oh this is for Alastor since he told me he was sick... I just wanted to be a good friend and make him some...." Charlie said as she smiled but she was also worried about him. "Hm.. actually I can go give it to him for you? I just don't want to see you stressed out Char-Char." Lucifer said as he walked up to her and picked up the bowl of soup. "Oh thanks dad but you don't have to" Charlie said. "Of course I don't mind!" Lucifer said as he smiled then went on his way to the elevator.

Once he was at the top he went to Alastor's room and knocked on the door.

As Alastor opened the door he saw Lucifer as he flushed red before looking away. "Go away damn baked bean...." Alastor said, still in an annoyed tone. "Don't be like that Al! I'm here to give you this soup Charlie made! Also are you ok? You must be really sick if you are that red..." Lucifer said as he looked worried. ".... It'll go away soon, I'll just take the soup so you could leav-" as Alastor said that Lucifer just walked in like he was invited in.

"The hell?! Get out damn annoying duck!" Alastor said getting annoyed by now. "Nope! I'm going to feed you the soup!" Lucifer said as he sets the soup down on the nightstand. Alastor then gets angry at him as without thinking he pushes Lucifer onto the bed before biting Lucifer's neck hard making Lucifer bleed. Lucifer was flushed red as he couldn't hold it in anymore. "Mm... Yes Al..~" Lucifer was trying to mumble it to himself but, Alastor heard that as he quickly stood up and gave him a "wtf" look.

"I... Lucifer what the fuck???" Alastor said just looking at Lucifer who was all red. "Uh... I should leave..." Lucifer said before just heading out.

Alastor didn't know how to react to that, he didn't expect the King of Hell to have such a kink like that, he just walked around in his room questioning his afterlife.

Angel was on the top floor chatting with Cherri before seeing Lucifer who was all red then noticed some gold leaking from Lucifer's neck as he smirked. "OooOOoo~ does the short king have some kind of bite kink?~" Angel said with a sly smirk. "N-No I do not!" Lucifer lied, he did enjoy Alastor biting his neck but he would not want to admit it to others. "Then what's with the gold leaking from your neck, hmmm?~" Angel asked getting curious.

"Uh... Nothing important..!" Lucifer said before rushing off to his room to go hide for a while.

--

Lilith then shows up to the hotel as she just realized that somehow her deal with Alastor was broken and she was clearly pissed off about it, she then knocked on the door.

"I got it!" Charlie said as she ran up to the door, once she opened it she was surprised to see her mother as she teared up....

"M-mom...? Is that really you....?" Charlie asked in tears.

To be continued!

I decided to be nice and give you another chapter so here you go! Sorry if it's short, now it's back to homework so bye for now!

Also tysm for over 2k views, tbh I didn't expect to have so many views ngl 😭 but thank you all so much!