Chapter 43

So this chapter is a Margaret chapter, please don't complain in the comments, I only put this here since it connects to this story, I really hope people don't complain about it... Grr... And especially so you guys could get to know Seffy/Joseph just a little bit more! Also, those who already read Margaret book, this ain't new to you guys thankfully!

Also I copied and pasted it from the Margaret story.

Margaret's childhood story! Trigger Warning: Mention of S/A!

Also a song might play a part in this!

Margaret was just taking a nap for a while but she started to have a flashback of her childhood.... something she didn't want to remember...

Margaret just turned thirteen years old, same with her brother Angelo, but he wasn't important in this so let's ignore him, alright? She was just happy as her mom was celebrating her birthday, her mother was kind to both her and her brother while her father was a literal piece of shit. But... that ended when Margaret's father divorced her and took the kids with him, her mother slowly became depressed and eventually.... committed die.... (censoring the word cause it could be triggering to some people)

Margaret didn't know what happened to her mother, since her father took her and Angelo away from her mother and never allowed them to see her at all. She was worried about her mother but kept it to herself since her father would never answer her question.

--

As Margaret was walking through her flashback, she saw her 13 year self as she was going to her music class... for some reason Margaret started to feel iffy about this... specific memory. And she started to say something as she started to remember this memory.

~{Song starts now} (guess the song!)~

Margaret: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do, baby.."

13 year (naive) old Margaret: "I think we can all agree I'm the the ten amongst these threes!"

Margaret: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do, baby.."

13 year (naive) old Margaret as she gushed: "And ever since I was a child, I'd make the boys go wild!"

Margaret: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do, baby..
Take my first music teacher... [Redacted(?) because these bitches don't deserve names], I was young, it's true.... But even then I knew, The only thing you wanna do is..."

Margaret then walked up to the music teacher even though she wasn't seen as she saw her younger self gushing as her music teacher was teaching her dynamics, and was getting extremely close to her... more like grooming her....

Margaret: "Broad, dark, "sexy," [name cause he doesn't deserve it grr], taught me all about dynamics, He was 23 and I 13 going on 30..... We spent hours strumming the lute, striking the chords and blowing the flute, he plucked my strings all the way to G, went from major to minor, C to D..."

Then she saw the music teacher grabbing her young naive self's arms as he was whispering something in her ear.... which made Margaret sick to the stomach... she was already disgusted by this memory....

13 year (naive) old Margaret then twirled around as she gushed unaware of what was happening: "Tell me what you need, What you want! You don't need to plead! 'Cause I feel the chemistry, like I get you, and you get me!"

Margaret then looked at her younger self as she felt disgusted but at the same time, it was that man's actions since she herself was still pretty young and with a naive mind.

13 year (naive) old Margaret: "Maybe this is it... He cares so much, it feels legit! We have a connection... I think this guy is different!"

Margaret then tried to reach out to her younger self to try to keep her away from that man but she was pulled back...