Chapter 25

Alastor then went to Margaret to pull her away from Adam protecting her like he was her father.

"My dear friend, don't trust him at all, trust me.... He is a literal asshole" Alastor said as he still has a grudge against Adam for breaking his cane. He still won't ever forgive him whatsoever.

"Oh c'mon now! You trust me little hottie!" Adam said trying to flirt because he is a Playboy.

"I don't know.... If Alastor doesn't like you and he even cursed.... Then I definitely can't trust you.... The guy hardly swears unless it's necessary...." Margaret shook her head at Adam as she said that.

"You fucking bitch damn furry!! I was so close until you assholes came!!!" Adam yelled at Alastor.

"Thankfully we did! Besides if I would guess.... You're really enjoying the demon life, hm? And you were probably trying to get my friend's poor soul? Luckily I stopped you from that!" Alastor then gave Adam a smug grin.

"Uhm.... About that... Beetlejuice wouldn't even get the chance to have my soul.... It's already been taken years ago" Margaret then said as she mentioned that.

"Since when was this???" Alastor tilted his head.

"For a long time.... I'd rather not mention it since I was tricked into signing something anyways...." Margaret sighs as she crosses her arms as she remembers when her twin brother was helping her ex boyfriend to sign a contract thinking it was for something else her brother was talking about until it was too late.

"Well seems like my friend here has her soul sold to some demon. I would do something about it but I don't think she would tell me more than that. At least "Beetlejuice" can't do anything to her." Alastor then said as he does quotations with his fingers.

"Still she's so fucking hot, how the fuck do the hot chicks hang out around you? I'm going to fuck Margaret soon" Adam said with a fuckboy face. Margaret then gave Adam a look.

"Dude- I literally just met you so no thanks" Margaret said as she just goes back inside the hotel.

"That was disgusting" Alastor said as his face was disgusted.

"Don't speak you sadistic kinky fucker, I secretly watched you bite Lucifer's arm that one time so shush" Adam then said as he pointed at Alastor.

"I'm a cannibal first of all, and second of all if anything you should be calling Lucifer that not me!" Alastor said getting annoyed with Adam.

"Oh? But biting someone's neck is a kink! I should know since I get all the bitches!" Adam said as he laughed.

"Oh really? How about your wives?" Lucifer said with a smirk on his face.

"FUCK YOU YOU BITCH! YOU STOLE MY TWO WIVES FROM ME!" Adam said as he gave Lucifer the middle finger.

"Because I'm handsome as fuck" Lucifer then gave a smug grin on his face as Alastor blushed and his ears drooped down. Lucifer noticed and sticks out his snake-like tongue at Alastor also with a goofy look on his face.

"Jeez just fuck you two, so you could get it out of your system!" Adam said bored and wanting the two to fuck already.

"No sorry I'm not interested in such disturbing activities" Alastor said as he rolled his eyes.

"No Adam, from what I heard, he is probably an asexual meaning that he is just either little to no sexual attraction or by his case.... Not really into sexual attraction at all." Lucifer then said as he was trying to study a lot of modern day stuff, he is still getting used to it, slang on the other hand not really especially what he said to Adam during the battle those months ago and Lucifer still didn't understand why Charlie tried to correct him.