Leo x Reader (I sound like a crumpled piece of paper)

You're sick and Leo helps you out :) Btw, sorry, this one's really short

Y/N's POV

You blow your nose for the sixth time today, and it was only 8am. Being sick was the worst. Your nose was stuffy, your throat was crackly and sore, and your stomach was hurting like hell. Your siblings, the other children of G/P were all out doing battle training and fitness. (If you have no siblings ignore this sentence). You were about to fall asleep when you heard a knock on your door, and your worried boyfriend, Leo, poked his head in.

"Hey, Y/N, how're you feeling?" He asked tentatively.

"I can't breathe through my nose, I sound like a crumpled piece of paper, and my stomach feels like shit. How do you think I'm doing?" I snapped back at him.

"Even sick you still have your usual sass," Leo remarked, walking in and sitting on your bed, politely moving the snotty tissues.

"Sorry," you mumbled, sweeping them into the bin.

"It's okay," Leo laughed. "You need anything?"

"You got a heating pad or something?" You groaned.

"I got fire powers, will they work?" He smirked. Leo lifted your shirt and placed his hand on your stomach. It grew warm, soothing the pain in your abdomen. You sighed, melting into the pillows and blankets.

"Thanks, Leo," you said gratefully.

"Anytime, mi princesa," he said softly, leaning down do give your chapped lips a chaste kiss. "I'll grab you some F/F and a F/D. You just get better, okay?" Leo smiled at you, leaving the room. You really had the best boyfriend imaginable.