Girls x Reader (How they would react to you self-harming)

Hi! This is the girls for the other chapter I wrote about self harming. Remember, you know your limits. Don't feel pressured to read this. You are all beautiful people and I hope you realise that! These ones will be shorter, 100-200 words at most. In these you will be either dating or friends. Love you guys <3

Warnings: Blood, cutting, panic attack, over-exertion.

Piper: Panic attack

Piper's POV (First person)

"Hey, Y/N, everything okay?" I asked one morning. We were sitting in some chairs in the Aphrodite cabin. My best friend, Y/N L/N, seemed more quiet than she normally was. She is usually fun, excited, and happy all the time. But she had been spending more time alone. Not talking to anyone.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine," she said softly, smiling as me.

"No, you're not. Y/N, what's going on? You're usually so much more happy than this. Please, tell me what's happening."

Then Y/N broke down crying. She pulled in her legs to her chest, and rested her head on her knees. I was shocked for a second, before giving her a tight hug.

"Shh, shh, it's okay. Can you tell me what's going on?" I asked gently, putting some charmspeak into my voice to convince her more.

"I-I-I think I h-have PTSD," she stuttered.

"Hey, hey, that's okay. I think we all do to be honest," I soothed. Y/N then started hyperventilating. Her breathing sounded more jagged and fast, and her eyes turned frantic.

"It's okay, Y/N. Breathe in, breathe out. And again, breathe in, breathe out."

Y/N followed my instructions over and over, and eventually calmed down.

"Thank you, Piper. Thank you."

Annabeth: Self-harm (cutting)

Y/N's POV (second person)

No one can know. No one. You thought to yourself, dragging a long-sleeved CHB shirt over the white lines on your wrists.

"Y/N, come on! It's dinnertime," your girlfriend, Annabeth, called from the other side of the G/P cabin's front door.

"Sorry, coming!" You called back. Wiping the tears from your eyes, you bolted out the door to the pavilion.

Next week

You are worthless. You don't deserve anything. No one likes you. One line for each horrid thought. Sliding the blade through your wrists, blood pooled on the floor. 

"Y/N, please, what's wrong?" Annabeth knocked gently on the door. You had run out of breakfast suddenly, tears running down your cheeks. Annabeth had noticed easily, and followed you quickly.

Annabeth opened the door, and gasped at the sight. You were slumped against the wall, blood around your legs.

"Oh, honey..."

Hazel: Over-exertion

Y/N's POV (First person)

"Y/N! Come spar with me!" Your best friend, Hazel, called out to you. 

"Coming!" You yelled back. You grabbed your sword (Sorry if you don't use a sword) and ran over to Hazel. 

"Ready?" She smirked.

"Come at me," you replied, crouching down as Hazel lunged. You parried her attack, and slashed back at her. 

You two did this for another 20 minutes or so. You felt exhausted, but you needed to feel the pain. Your arms felt like lead, and your feet dragged across the ground.

"Y/N, Y/N are you okay?" Hazel's voice was echoey and you could only barely understand her. Then you collapsed.

Hazel's POV (First person)

As Y/N fell to the ground, I screamed.

"No, no, no..." I muttered, laying her head on my lap. Y/N's face looked pale and sticky, and she was out cold. "Wake up. Please gods, wake up Y/N."

As if by magic (which it probably was), Y/N's eyelids started to flutter open. Her E/C eyes stared at mine, and she looked really stressed. 

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. Her response: crying. Large teardrops, rolling down her face. 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She whispered, curling into a fetal position. I just stroked her arm comfortingly, in the middle of the sparring arena. I could see Chiron shooing away curious campers, and I silently thanked him. 

"C'mon, Y/N, let's go back to your cabin," I suggested.

"Yeah... yeah okay," she replied. 

"Then you can tell me what the Hades that was."

Ahh, another one done! I honestly hate these, but I'll keep them up 'cause I can't be bothered to re-write. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!