Percy x !Younger Reader (I feel like there's a storm in my tummy)

Percy is hanging out with a 4 year old Y/N (your kinda the Estelle of the situation. Percy's younger sister).

(Third Person)

"PER-SAY," a frustrated Y/N yells across the table. Per-say, or Percy, jumped out of his chair in surprise. 

"Gods, what is it Y/N?" He asked, sitting back down again.

"I feel like there's a storm in my tummy," she complained, sliding onto the floor.

"Oh, you okay?" Percy said, his voice laced with worry. He stood and dropped back onto the floor next to her, resting a hand on her back.

"Noooooooooooooo. I'm really cold," she grumbled, curling into a little ball and shivering.

"Y/N, it's really hot in here. Are you sick?" Percy pointed out.

"No-" With that, she promptly threw up on Percy's shoes. He recoiled quickly, but was quick to pick up the disgruntled four year old and carry her to the bathroom. He set her down with her head over the toilet as she threw up again. 

"Oh, Y/N, you okay now?" Percy asked with remorse.

"I think so, but now my mouth and nose feel yucky," she moaned (Get your minds out of the gutters. You know who you are).

"C'mon, let's wash you up," Percy said gently, fetching a glass of water and filling it up. He handed it do her. "Swish it around your mouth then spit it out."

She did as instructed, then slumped against Percy's chest, snuggling in.

"Can we watch a movie?" She asked hopefully.

Percy chuckled. "Of course, bug. C'mon, you get to choose."

"Yay!" Then she bounded out of the room, and flopped on the couch. Percy smiled at her.

Gods she's cute.

Eyyyy! Another chapter done! Sorry for not posting for a while. I have had such writer's block its frustrating. Love you guys <3