Will x Reader (Pffft, leave me alone!)

Mainly fluff between you and Will, and him over-reacting way too much over small injuries. Will be a collection of short stories :)

Y/N's POV (Second Person)

"Y/N! You're hurt!" Will exclaimed, rushing to your side.

"No, I scratched my hand while climbing a tree. Calm down," you said gently, showing him your hand. A light cut, not even a centimetre deep, was going across your palm. "See? Won't even take ambrosia to heal."

"Y/N, it's still an injury. C'mon, were getting you a bandage," he said firmly, dragging you along with him.

"Pffft, leave me alone!" You laughed, stumbling as he pulled you behind him. Will whirled around, giving you a quick kiss on the nose.

"How about, no?"

-------------------------------------

"Willlllll," you grumbled. "I feel siiiiiiick."

"Y/N, I told you not to drink that shampoo!" Will grinned at you.

"Hey, I couldn't say no to a dare! Besides, it said it was 'non-toxic' on the label."

"Gods, I will get Leo back so bad," he grinned, giving you a kiss. "I'll be right back with some f/f. Stay there. I love you."

------------------------------------

This one will be a larger injury now. Still not too big though

"Will! WILL!" You yelled, stumbling around outside the Apollo cabin.

"Y/N? It's three in the morning, what happened!?" Will exclaimed, running to your side. He was only in his pajama bottoms. They were sky-blue and had little suns on them.

"I w-was r-reading a book in a t-tree and I f-fell and I think I b-broke my a-arm," you stuttered, clutching your elbow in pain. You sank to the floor, crying your eyes out.

"No, no, no, shhhh, it's okay. This happens more than you think," Will re-assured you, holding you to his chest. He was warm and glowing slightly, as it was pitch black outside. You shivered against his chest, snuggling into the warmth. He pulled you up gently and directed you to the infirmary.

"You'll be okay, Y/N, don't worry," he whispered in your ear. Will really was the best boyfriend ever.

-------------------------------

In this one you'll be half-siblings, and won't be an injury

Oh, just you wait Y/N. I'm coming for you. We're all coming for you...

The voice snaked inside your head, filling it with flashbacks of your past. When your mother had died, skeletons surrounded you. If it weren't for your satyr protector distracting the undead army, you would have been murdered. You eventually made it safely to Camp Half-Blood, but your memories of your mother's screams echoed inside your head.

"Y/N? Y/N, wake up!" Someone was shaking you, and a male's voice wove through the screams. You plunged into darkness, then resurfaced in light. You screamed, and the boy jumped back. Your vision returned to normal, and you saw a worried Will Solace looking down on you. Then you burst into tears.

"Oh, Y/N, did you have a nightmare?" He said softly, bringing you into a hug. You hiccupped in response.

"It's really okay, everyone gets them. Could you tell me what it was about?" You explained to Will about how your mother died, and the skeleton army, tears still streaming down your cheeks. You buried your face in Will's chest, and he rested his chin on your head, rubbing circles into your back.

"I won't let them get you, I promise."

I promise.

I promise.

-------------------------------

Will is the patient in this one

Will had just returned from his quest, bloody and covered in bruises. You were rushing to hug him, the faltered when you saw his condition.

"Gods, what happened?" You whispered.

"Yeah... I may have accidentally run into a fury on the way back," he said, cringing. He inhaled sharply as you hugged him, and you realised you were pressing right on a big bruise on his back. You gently released Will, and guided him towards the infirmary, where you got him some nectar and ambrosia.

"Please don't scare me like that again," you muttered into his ear as you hugged him (gently, this time).

"I won't. I love you sunshine."

And another one bites the dust! Hope you enjoyed! <3