Frank x Reader (Princess and the Frog)

This one is just fluff. I got it off someone else's book but I can't remember who's. I'm sorry if it was yours, I want to credit you :(. You can guess what it's about. Pretty short, sorry.

Warnings: Intense fluff!

Frank's POV (First person)

I loved Y/N. She was my everything. The way her eyes light up when she's excited, the way her lips curl when she smiled, and I could listen to her melodic laugh forever. And I wanted to show her this. But... in a fun way. My thoughts got caught on that, and I started to scheme.

Y/N's POV (Second person)

You could tell Frank was up to something. He was oddly quiet during dinner. He usually filled the room with tales from Camp Jupiter, and rambled on and on. Now he was only listening. 

"Hey, you good? You're really quiet," you asked softly to Frank. He looked at you, his brown eyes looking mischievous.

"'Course. Never better," he smiled back. You nodded, but still felt something was up. You just hoped it was a good something.

Later that night

You were walking back to your cabin after the campfire. It was freezing, and you forgot a coat. You usually had Frank to help warm you up, but he was no where in sight. That's when you heard a loud croak coming from the G/P cabin. You hesitated, but then spotted a little tree frog. It looked up at you with big brown eyes.

"Awww, what are you doing here little guy?" You cooed, picking up the creature. It seemed to smile at you, it's lips turning upwards. It acted so much like...

"FRANK? Is that you?" You exclaimed in surprise. The frog- Frank, smirked at you. You sighed deeply, and pinched the bridge of your nose. "Change back, please."

He just shook his head at you. Your smiled faded, turning into a confused frown. 

"You... can't?" He shook his head again, but his smirk deepened. You couldn't understand why though. Unless...

"Uggghhh, Frank! This better not be Princess and the Frog!" You yelled. Frank's smirk deepened in response. 

"Gods, you're so annoying," you grumbled, lifting him up. You levelled him and stared at his deep brown eyes. "I will so get you back for this."

Then you gave him a quick peck.

He instantly sprang back to a human, SPQR shirt and all, a wide grin on his face.

"Love you too."

I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK AGES I HAD SUCH WRITER'S BLOCK 💀💀💀💀💀💀

Love you guys <3

Don't forget to comment/vote! It makes my day :)