Frank x Reader (Y/N, look at me)

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry I haven't uploaded for a bit, I had a crazy few weeks. I was performing in a school production of James and the Giant Peach (I was the captain if anyone was wondering), and I've been sick for a while. I have also had such writers block its insane. Also, sorry, this's ones really short.

This one-shot is about you having a nightmare, so not really a sick/hurtfic, but here we are.

Y/N's POV (Second Person):

Percy, dead. Stabbed.

Annabeth, dead. Shot.

Leo, dead. Stabbed.

Piper, dead. Stabbed.

Jason, dead. Shot.

Hazel, dead. Choked.

Most of all, Frank Zhang, your boyfriend, dead. Stabbed.

And the knife was in your hands.

You woke with a start, screaming and crying, clawing at the sheets in your cabin at Camp Jupiter.

"FRANK," you shrieked. Your breaths quickened, and you started to hyperventilate. Tears rolled down your cheeks in never-ending streams. Footsteps thumped outside your door, and you curled into a ball to block them out. The door flew open, and a disgruntled Frank was breathing heavily.

"Y-Y/N? What's wrong, it's two in the morning," he whispered, as to not wake your cabin-mates. You took a few deep breaths before closing your eyes and saying, "nightmare."

Frank sighed, and sat on your bed. He put his hand over yours, gently coaxing your fingers open to hold it.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked softly.

"P-Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, J-Jason, you. You were all dead, and, and I had the knife-" You cut yourself off to sob again. 

"Y/N, look at me," Frank said sternly. "I'm alive, Percy's alive. Annabeth's alive. Leo, Piper, Jason, Hazel, we're all alive. We're okay, okay?"

"O-Okay..." You muttered. You were still stuck in your head. You had no proof that Percy and Annabeth and Jason and Leo and Piper were alive and well. All you could do was make sure Frank was okay. That's all you needed. "Stay? Please?"

Frank had no hesitation to lay down next to you, pulling your still trembling frame into his arms, and holding you there. His grip was strong enough that you felt safe, but also gentle enough that you could move.

You couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.

Welp. This was crap. As I said above, I've had such writer's block its insane 💀.

Don't forget to comment and vote! Your support means everything to me <3.

Also had edit, I realised I forgot Hazel.