slumber party

( you're at a sleepover with your friend who you can't get a read on. you just got out of the shower and walk out with a towel wrapped around your body and scrunching your hair with another. she's laying on her phone scrolling)

"ok close your eyes i have to change!" I said
she groans and covers her eyes with one hand and i begin changing. She peeks through her fingers shyly and watches me as a put on my pink lace underwear and matching bra. I turn around to reach for shirt and see her looking at me. I jumped on the bed and pushed her playfully and said "you creep". We laughed and pushed each other around until we finally took a breath and stopped laughing. We locked eyes. She grabbed my face and pulled me in towards hers. I closed my eyes and pulled in. She pressed her warm lips against mine and i grabbed the back of her neck holding her there. We both sat up and kissed again with even more passion. She took her hand from my neck and placed it on my lower waist pulling me forward and I placed my hand on her inner thigh. I moved my hand under her skirt and squeezed her thigh. She moved her into my underwear and began tracing her finger along my clit. I was shocked that we were going this far. I took 1 finger and snuck it into her lingerie and did the same. I took the other hand and squeezed her boob, i felt her jerk and stopped because i thought she didn't want me to.
"No keep going" she whispered.
I pushed her down onto the pillows and asserted myself on top of her. She took two fingers and inserted them into me. I jolted and butterflies appeared in my stomach, she was so gentle. I scooted back from her lips and laid myself down before spreading her legs. I traced my tongue on her pussy and her legs quivered. "you like that baby?" i said softly. She scratched my head in agreeance and i stuck my tongue in her while she grabbed my shoulders as she shuddered. I sat up beaming with happiness and she pinned me down before jolting down to my pussy which was already soaking wet from her teasing.
She placed her tongue in between my lips and traced it up and down. It felt great but she could tell i wasn't satisified so she sat up and put one leg under mine and the other mine. she slowly rubbed her clit against mine and squeezed my boob. "oh good god" i said with a moan.
"I think i'm gonna cum baby"
She smiled cheekily at that statement and rubbed a little harder. I felt hit and she moaned proving she felt it too.