jealous jealous jealous girll

characters: grace (21) , victoria (22), and  jen  (22). set at a club close to their college, victoria and grace have been dating for 1 year. set from graces pov.

"hey baby im gonna go grab a drink, just head out to the dance floor I'll meet you there" I shouted to Victoria. She gave me a thumbs up and headed off to dance. I shoved my way through to crowd and reached the bar, ordered my drink, and sat at a stool. A girl with dark hair and green eyes walked up to me and put one hand on the bar behind me. "hey cutie, Im Jen, you a junior?" I knodded and sipped my drink, a mocktail because alcohol made my tummy hurt. We started gabbing on about our favorite TV show and laughing together. My glance shifted to the dance floor where I saw my girlfriend Victoria with her arms crossed and a pissed look on her face.

I gave Jen a hug and my number so we could talk later about our show and ran over to Victoria. She bolted towards the door, speedily walking towards her dorm. "Vicky wait!!" I shouted running after her. She walked into the dorm and fell back onto her bed, I sat down next to her. 

"Victoria look I-" I tried to say out of breath. But she cut me off, "Grace what the fuck? What was that? You said you would meet me on the dance floor and I look over to see you flirting with some random bitch."  She yelled. "baby.." I said kissing her neck and the side of her face. She stayed mad and would'nt even look me in the eye. I moved my hands under her shirt and felt her body while my lips still kissed her neck, placing hickeys all over her. She grabbed my wrists and pushed me down restraining me. "is she gonna be your new fucking girlfriend grace?" she muttered holding me down. 

I shook my head and she moved one hand to my neck. "baby please I swear-" I tried to say before she agressivley rubbed her hand over my pussy. I let out a small moan and gulped. 

My head fell back and I tried to tell her the truth but whenever I'd try to explain, she'd massage my pussy through my clothes. She tied my hands in a tight knot and took my underwear off, quickly shoving her fingers inside of me. I moaned and felt myself getting wetter at her touch. She fingered me and used her tongue first on my nipples then to tease and suck my clit. "you like that huh? is this what you want to do with that bitch from the bar?" she said. I shook my head again and my back arched and tried to close my legs because I couldnt take it anymore. "no baby, were not untying you until I prove to you Im better than that stupid bitch." she replied reopening my legs, continuing to finger me and eat my soaking pussy. I bit my lip holding back the moans begging to come out of me. "ok maybe my fingers arent doing it for you tonight, but I know what will." She said jumping off the bed, grabbing my most powerful vibrator I have, turning it to the highest setting. I jolted as it touched my clit, I wasnt used to it as I like to start low then turn it up as I get closer. Not only was the vibrator making my whole body quake, she had to stick her tounge inside of me and suck my pussy until I finished. She sat up and kissed my body and inner thighs for a moment before saying, "so do you agree? am I yours and youre min baby? I bet that girl from the bar cant give you and orgasm like that." I knodded quickly and my pussy was still wet from the tension. "mm I dont know. I think I have one more idea princess." she said. Her leg moved under mine and our pussy's met and she started rubbing up against me, I was helpless but it felt so fucking good. I think she felt me finish again because she started going harder after I did and touched the vibrator to my nipples and I became out of breath. 

"you're my only one victoria. I love you and only you Im sorry." I moaned out. She finally stopped and untied my wrists kissing my lips some more. She picked me up and put me in the warm bath while she handed me a glass of water to chug. She took off my makeup for me, put on my music, and shut the door telling me "take your time my love." My god I was thinking, I just had the best sex of my life and I owe it all to Jen. 

Thanks guys!! This is a little more intense than I usually write, but when inspiration strikes, i write!!