babysitter (promise its not weird)

characters:

becca (20, the babysitter for annas daughter)

anna (28, becca's boss, married to a man)

from beccas pov

"ok, finally dropped franny off at daycare, now I have the house to myself til 3:00." I say to myself. 

I walk to Mrs. Levines room and plop backwards onto her queen bed and flip on the TV to some trashy TV show and watch for a moment before getting bored. I know I shouldnt, but i was bored so I decided to rummage through her bedside table and see what this classy business lady might be hiding. Nothing exciting in her husbands drawer, some condoms, some books, some candy, nothing good. Now to her drawer. I open it, nothing special on top, but then I start digging and it got juicy. "what the fuck?" I say pulling out a pink vibrator. 

"holy shit she's a little bit nasty!" I say chuckling to myself. The mumbles from the TV played In the background as I turned the vibrator on as a joke and was taken aback by how powerful this was. I pondered for a second, should i? No! Maybe...? Before I know it Im sprawled out on her bed, about to use this married womans vibrator. But truthfully, Ive always thought she was totally hot and wished her husband would leave so Id have a shot. 

I was going about my lustrous activities, when a shadow blocked the light glowing from the lamp by the bed. I looked up and to my surprise, Mrs. Levine, standing above me, hands on her hips, a pissed look on her face. I stumbled to pull the duvet over my half naked body and throw the vibrator off the bed, looking up with a guilty look. 

"what the actual FUCK do you think youre doing Becca?" She yelled, throwing her hands in the air. 

I looked down in shame and stayed silent. "Look at me. I said, what the fuck are you doing?" she repeated. 

My eyes started to swell with tears and I looked up "I-I I dont know ma'am im sorry ill leave" I stuttered. 

I sat up on the edge of the bed ready to get dressed and leave forever so id never have to face her again. "Excuse me? You're not leaving until you pay for what you were doing." She said sternly, locking eyes with me. 

She tossed her heels and pulled her black skirt off falling onto the bed making eye contact and looking at me, waiting. "Go on, don't be shy. I don't bite, but I don't mind if you do" she said flirtasiously. 

I hesitated because well, she's married, she's my boss, and she's older than me. "Come on, I cant sit here all night." 

I sheepishly leaned in towards her and kissed her neck, still unsure about this. "good girl" she whispered into my ear. I kept kissing her neck and her collarbone, "is this ok ma'am?"

"fuck, no ones kissed me like that in a long time. Toms not exactly the most loving husband. But you babygirl, you're doing great"

I explore under her shirt with my hand and do the thumb thing on her leg, still kissing down her body, because the longer you make her wait, the better it is, right?

She started to twitch as I kissed her lower stomach and inner thighs, she was getting impatient. "Becca I dont have all day. Just get your fingers inside of me already." she said tossing her head back. 

I liked this, I liked her telling me what to do, this was what id been fantasizing about every time Id take her to her meetings and Id shift my eyes from the wheel to look at her skirt riding up her legs, nearly exposing her. The way her blouse fell just right on her boobs and her hair tossed up in a curly bun. 

But no time for fantasies, this is real. I gently trace my finger on her and her whole body reacted. I planted my soft lips on her other lips and delicately kissed and used my teeth and lips for what I do best. I never thought id be eating out my boss, but here I was. Making her wet with my lips kissing and sucking on her while my hand held hers, she squeezed my hand and let out soft moans and groans as I went. 

I needed to come up for air so I looked up at her, she was biting her lip. I started with one finger and put it in and out of her a few times, trying to see how she felt. She seemed to like this more so I put a second finger in and picked up my pace. "fuck..." she muttered out.

"is something wrong? should I stop?" I said. 

"definetley not. keep going. faster." she groaned out. 

So I did as I was told and thrusted my fingers quicker and curled them a little. Until I found the spot and it all let go. She came on my fingers and was breathless, squeezing my hand so tight I could barely feel it. I sat up and kissed her , biting her lip a little, I could feel her legs shaking beneath me and she seamed so weak she could barely hold a kiss with me without taking a break to breath. She got up and put her clothes back on stumbling towards the door. 

"Alright, you clean this up. I gotta go get franny." She said. 

I nodded, secretly hoping this might happen again next week if I tried. 

the end!