long distance (talkin her thru it)

characters: elena (23, goes to UCLA) and maya (23, goes to NYU) they've been dating since senior year of highschool but now go to college across the country. they are on facetime. from elena's pov. 

"I miss you so much baby" she whined. 

"mhm" I replied, almost letting a moan slip out. Truth be told, I was rewatching a video my girlfriend had sent me and I was fingering myself. "you.. ok babe?" she said questioningly. 

I nodded because I couldnt risk letting her hear me moan again. "elena grace. don't lie to me. I know what you're doing" she said sternly. Fuck, she caught me. I let a small moan slip out and I cupped my hand over my mouth. "are you thinking of me baby? good. think of me and think of the next time we see eachother im gonna leave you dripping wet and weak in the knees" she said. She was tired, so her voice was sleepy and it turned me on. I started going faster but then she stopped me and said, "stop. lets start from the beginning." 

I obeyed and stopped, shifting the camera so she could see everything. I mean everything. 

"ok first I want you to picture your wildest fucking fantasy about me. Ill be doin it with you the whole time baby. Ok got your fantasy? now start slowly-" I started quickly moving my finger back and forth before she could finish her sentence. "wow you're needy tonight huh?" she said. "well I wasnt done, so like I was saying, slowly, start moving your finger up and down your clit." 

I did as she said and I could see her doing it too which made me need her even more. "please maya I cant I need you on top of me right the fuck now. I need your face in between my fucking legs"  I whimpered out. 

"I know princess, but until then, you just gotta pretend im there but ill talk you through it" she reassured me. I took a deep breath, and went back to the gentle finger motions. I just tried to picture Maya right next to me and in how 2 months, we would be together again. My emotions steadied and her voice centered me back. "ok now speed it up" she eased me in. I felt it all building up inside of me. Like I was about to burst, but I wanted to follow her directions so I used every bit of self control to not give in. "now grab that vibrator from your side table. the one I sent you princess." I did as she said and grabbed it. "now put it to the highest setting and stick it in your pussy. I know its wet enough it'll slide right fuckin in there baby." she instructed. 

I did it, and let out a loud moan but immediatley covered my mouth so the people the next dorm over think I was some kinda sex freak. "pump it in and out. with your other hand, do that same thing from the start and rub your clit" she said. 

"holy fuck baby im gonna cum" I moaned out, my legs shaking. 

"ok ok just breath, if you need to cum than you can, but try to wait until you just cant take it" she replied. 

"I can't fucking take it I need you too bad" I said. I came on the vibrator and she saw on camera. This must have helped her beacuse she let out a satisfied moan. I let out a relieved breath and tossed my head onto the pillow. "fuck maya. even when you're not here, you can still make me cum more than any man ever has" I laughed out. 

She moved the phone up to her face and said, "now were not done. I need you to go to your kitchen and chug some water, get in the hot shower, and keep picturing your little fantasy. keep this feeling going" she said with a wink. 

"I love you baby" I said cheekishly.

"you know I do too my love. don't forget this baby." she said. 

the end!! this was kind of a weird format so im not as good but um yeah!!