best friends sister

characters: ava (17), claire (17), and evelyn (19). set at ava's house, her and claire are having a sleepover but claire cant sleep so she starts roaming the house and walks pasts evelyns room. set from claire's pov. 

"I cant fucking sleep in this house" i groaned quietly. I stumbled down the dark hallway until I saw a room with a purple glowing light coming from it. I peeked in the door way and saw a beautiful girl with dark curls sitting at a gaming chair. She was sitting in a bra and underwear. I stood, staring at her but then she turned around and saw me. "what the fuck are you doing creeper?" she said to me. 

I turned red and said, "sorry im a.. friend of ava's! I couldn't sleep so I just starting walking around" She looked at me and walked closer. "ok. do you wanna chill in here? I gotta finish this game but you can chill until im done" she said with a shrug. I nodded and plopped down on her bed behind the gaming setup. She was getting really intense with her game and I couldnt stop admiring her. 

"fuck it" I said to myself. While she was distracted I climbed under her desk and grabbed both her thighs with my hands. I leaned forward and started to trace my hand outside her panties. She squirmed and let out a little moan, so I kept going. I used one hand to pull her underwear aside and used my thumb to massage her clit. Her back arched and she moved forward so she was pushing into my thumb. 

I could hear the guys she was playing with screaming through her headset. She clicked the mute button and let out a needy moan before un-muting. I blew a light breath of air over her pussy and kept my thumb right on her clit. I held my hand up above her desk and put 2 of my fingers in her mouth. I then slipped my fingers right in and started slowly curling them inside her. I left kisses along her inner thighs and stomach while still gently fingering her. 

I felt her body tense up in my hands and could tell she needed more. I made a delicate move with my tongue, tracing it just once over her. She put one hand on my head and scratched it with delight. I started to move my fingers faster inside of her while staring to twirl my tongue on top her clit. Her pussy was soaking wet and throbbing. It felt like she was about to explode off this chair so I used both my hands to hold her legs down because I wanted her to finish. I started to speed up with each thrust. I create a suction on her clit with my mouth but moved away, making her beg for me. 

I left marks up and down her legs, kissing and biting the skin close to her pussy. Her game is still going, people screaming and lots of fast hand movements. I got up and straddled her lap, making eye contact and kissing her neck passionatley. I left marks on her neck, "now you're mine" I whispered into her ear. It was then she grabbed my hand and made me put it on her pussy. wow I didnt realize she was so needy. I pulled my underwear off and sat up the free corner of her desk. My legs spread and I started touching myself. We had eye contact the whole time and she looked so needy and hot. Fuck it was taking everything in me not to fuck her breathless right now. 

Once I was wet I sat back down on her lap and moved my pussy against hers slowly at first, then I sped up making her whole body start to shake and I heard her whimpers slip out. She finally took off her headset because her game was over and as soon as her headset was off she said, "god damn it just fuck me already. I need you so bad right now"

"since you ask nicely" I say, pulling her back to the bed moving my tounge in and out of her pussy. "mm im so close pretty girl please im so close"

I went as fast as I could until she squirted on my fingers. "im sorry thats embarassing" 

I. kept going to show her I didnt care and she had orgasm after orgasm. "I should probably get back to ava's room now.." I said. 

She gave me a few more sloppy kisses and a hickey so I would remmeber her. "do me a favor.. next time you sleepover, come find me" she moaned out. 

I saw her stumble to the bathroom, weak in her knees.