the perfect day

characters: (cindy, 18) and (olivia 18)

they are bestfriends, spending the night at olivia's house. from oIivias pov. 

I'm standing in the corner right now because cindy is getting changed by my bed. We're bestfriends, but I turn around to be respectful anyways. "hey can you help me with my bra clasp real quick?" she says turning to look at me.

I nod and walk over and start to fiddle with the clasp trying to hook it. The straps are dangling off her shoulders, the bra is nearly coming off her body. "I cant get it" I said sighing out. She turned around so she could turn the bra and try to hook it from the front. This put us face to face less than an inch away. I looked her in the eye and I heard her breath speed up. All I really noticed though was her dark curls, a little frizzy, but in a cute way. Her dark eyes and beautiful long lashes batting with each blink. 

I couldnt take the tension anymore, my hand moved and cupped the side of her face and I angled my face to the right, kissing her soft lips. Her hand moved to my head and her fingers entangled my hair kissing me back. 

Our lips were dancing together and my other hand was on her hip. She fell back onto the bed and sat down, leaning back onto her elbows. I was hovering over her kissing her, I looked up and looked at her, "are you sure?" I ask. She nods and I continue kissing, moving down to her neck and collarbone , her breathing hitching and letting out breathless moans as I kissed her neck and left hickeys on her freckled skin. I slipped my hand under the loose bra and pulled it off her body, moving one hand to her boob while I moved to kissing the other. 

"holy shit." she muttered.

"what did I do something wrong?" I say worrily. 

"no no Ive  just, never felt this good before" she replies.

I keep going, kissing down her torso to her stomach. I move from hovering over and drop to my knees on the ground in front of my bed. She was only wearing her under wear so I didnt have much work to do. But I didnt want to make this easy for her, so I started kissing the inside of her thighs, teasing her. Her head tossed back and I kept kissing knowing damn well I was as eager as she was. I deciding that was enough bullshit, time to get to the good part. I gently pulled her under down to her ankles. Her breath hitched at the gentle touch of my hands near her. I pushed her legs apart with both hands, and I started slow because I was un sure how comfortable she was. "sorry I didnt shave down there, I didnt think this would happen" she said nervously. 

"no deal, seriously. just let me do my thing pretty girl" I reassure her. My finger gently starts touching her and she kinda jumps at my touch so I give her gentle reassuring kisses on her legs. I thought maybe she wanted to start gentle so I moved my tounge to her and started to eat her out. She let out quiet moans and grabbed ahold of my hand that rested on her leg. She squeezed my hand so I assumed it was good. My pace quickened and I paused every now and then to compliment her and reassure her, "you're doing great baby, do you want me to stop?" 

She shook her head no so I listened to her and kept going. Ocassionally using my finger a little bit, but I mostly stuck with my most powerful weapon. My tongue. Once she finished I picked my head up and began kissing her again while her body relaxed. 

"holy shit liv how are you so good at that?" she breathes out. 

I shrug and give her one more kiss on the cheek before helping her back into her underwear and onto the bed all the way. "you wanna watch some shameless" I said to her, handing her a glass of water. She squealed and pulled the blanket over herself as I jumped into bed next to her pulling up shameless on my computer. Her head rested on my shoulder while the show played in between us. "thank you." she whispered. I kissed the top of her head and she shortly after fell asleep on my shoulder so I shut the laptop and turned the LED's off. 

dedicated to my very bestfriend 💓