truth or dare

"ok ok my turn! mmm Milly truth or dare?" lizzie said. I sat for a moment considering before I responded "dare! please dont make me regret this liz." I said as I playfully pushed her.

"I dare you and Evelyn to make out." she said smugly. Evelyn shrugged and leaned across the circle and started kissing me. I kissed back not expecting her to take this seriously but she kissed no hesitation. "hot." liz said. Evelyn grabbed both my wrists and pushed me onto the bed and nodded to liz saying, "now liz".

I was so confused, this was planned? Liz scooted towards me and pulled my cherry patterned sleep shorts off.

"spread your legs birthday girl. this is our present to you." liz said. I arched my back trying to sit up in confusion but liz traced her hand over my pussy to make me sit down.

"ok birthday girl we got a present thats from me, but it's for all of us." She pulled out a present wrapped in pink paper with a ribbon tied around it. I reached out and grabbed it and pulled off the wrapper excitedly and saw a flash of neon purple and pulled out a vibrator from the plastic packaging. "thank you lizzie!!" I sat up to hug her but she pressed her hand on my core and pushed me down. "no honey, im in charge tonight". I looked up at evelyn and she put her panties in my mouth and traced her tongue on my nipple and her piercing was cold and sent shivers through me. I felt liz click the button on the vibrator and she held it on my inner thighs and the vibrations made me legs clench shut. Liz pried my legs open and her made a circle around my pussy lips making me get wetter by the second. "already wet? I havent even gotten a go yet." evelyn replied. I felt a satin ribbon around my wrists and they got pulled together when liz tied my hands to the bed post so I have no control. Evelyn picked up the vibrator and held it to my clit making my legs tremble. She spit on her finger and put it inside of me.

Liz sat near my head and leaned over and pressed her lips agaisnt mine. She tasted like pepsi cola. "ride my face please liz. you're all I need" I pleaded.

"No baby tonight is all about you getting the special treatment. " Meanwhile, evelyn was pumping her fingers in and out of my soaked pussy. Her fingers already made me weak but the combo of her fingers and the vibrator pushed me to the edge. "please mommy" I whispered as they teamed up on me with liz massaging and licking my nipples, and evelyn giving me the most euphoric expirience ever. "what baby? speak up. I can't hear you when you mumble" evelyn said as she pulled her fingers out of me and started licking me vigorously. "I-I said please mommy"

My response made her turn up the setting on the vibrator and eat me out even harder. I whined and my feet curled with delight. I came all over the vibrator and her tounge. She hoisted herself up off my and let the vibrator stay where she left it while it stayed on. Both my friends stood up and whispered to each other in the corner before nodding and coming back. Liz immediately started gently slapping my pussy while evelyn used her toungue on the top to edge me towards another orgasm. "don't be shy baby, show liz what you did for me" evelyn whispered in my ear.

"I have an idea... I think she needs both of us to help her out" liz responded with a wink. They both started eating me out agressively and it pushed me right to it. I came but they didnt stop there. They kept going until they could tell I was done. "dont worry, we also got you some pretty bath bombs and sparkling cider in the fridge so you can take the most relaxing bath of your life" Liz slipped her pants on and ran the fridge while evelyn helped me into the bath filling up with warm water. "Take your time baby, happy birthday." she replied before exiting to grab my cider.

its not very good sorry!! my first time writing a threesome and it was pretty hard but I hope u guys like it :) go to my profile for more wlw smut