exchange student

characters:  charlotte (17, french exchange student), sophia (17). from  sophias pov. 

It was my normal friday night, I was laying in bed when I just started craving the touch of my ex girlfriend, I missed her kisses and I missed her touch. I went to my favorite twitter account for lesbian porn, it had been a while but I was feeling needy. I was watching it and pulled down my underwear and spread my legs starting to finger myself. I bit my lip trying not to moan because everyone was home. We were hosting an exchange student from france who lived in the guest bedroom down the hall. I was close to the edge when the door swung open. I scrambled to pull the blanket over my half naked body and slam my laptop shut. But apparently I didnt shut it all the way because Charlotte sat down next to me and flipped open my laptop to which her jaw dropped. "oh my god soph you're watch porn! you little slut!" she said in her adorable french accent. My face turned red and butterflies filled my stomach. I looked down and twiddled my thumbs underneath the blanket. 

"what are even you doing under there?" she said giggling and pulling my blanket  off my blanket. The astonished look on her face said it all, this was the most embarassing thing that had ever happened to me. I pulled the blanket over my body hoping to shield some of the embarassment. "its ok sophia dont be ashamed your body is tres magnifique"  she said in a seductive tone. All I could think was, "put your hands all over me" .  

I cheekily smiled and my cheeks started turning pink when she complimented my body because she was like a godess who I couldnt keep my eyes off of. I would find myself staring at her during dinner and zoning off into fantasies, but never in my life would I imagine anything would really happen between us.  I tried to stutter out some words in response to her body comment, "uh-uh I mean you too you've gotta be the most beautiful woman ive ever seen". 

"really?" she said in a teasing voice. She leaned in and kissed me then pulled away to see my reaction. I was melting at the warm feeling of her lips against mine and the need to put my hands on her body. "I- I dont know if we should" I mumbled. To which she responded with a pouting face and prolonged eye contact. "fuck it" I breathed out. She giggled a squeal of excitement and started kissing me once again. We made out but we were both breathless, moaning between breaths. "come on joile fille (pretty girl), show me whats underneath that blanket" she uttered. I pulled it off started putting hickeys all over her chest. "you're so prefect. every part of you" I said in between moans and breaths. 

"oh yeah? show me how perfect" she replied. Of course even her response was hot. No matter what she would do, it would turn me on.  I tried to show her how perfect I saw her. leaving kisses down her chest and neck. "lay down" I instructed. She did just as I said and layed down still trying to kiss me. "I wanna try something I learned from a girl at camp" I said. She nodded and I started by gently moving my finger up and down her pussy while using the other to hold her inner thigh and hold her legs open. She seemed sensitive and eager to the gentle touch so I started going harder and circling my thumb on her clit while one finger went in and out. She seemed to like this so I put another finger in and shifted from my thumb, to my tounge. "oh mon dieu" (oh my god) she moaned out. I felt her nails scratching down my back as I kept going with my tecnique. 

I started moving my fingers faster and faster and she moaned louder and quicker, I could tell she was about to finish. She squirted on my bed and started growing red in the face. "dont be embarassed, im glad you like it" I reassured her. My tounge and finger movements grew rapid and her fingers entangled in my hair, her pussy wet and legs shaking. I sat up and she asked me something I never expected, "ride my face soph"

"what?" I stuttered, not sure I heard her right. 

"come on you heard me right. ride my fucking face" she pleaded. I positioned myself over her face and she started moving her tongue in a way that made my toes curl, my back arch, my pussy throb, in a. way I had never felt before. She kept going and I moved back and forth with her hands on my ass helping me move. "fuck fuck fuck" I moaned out as I came on her face. I tried to move off because I was embarassed but she pulled me back at ate me out even harder. She was incredible. After a few more moments and me finishing on her gorgeous face again, we laid side by side and kissed a bit more. She fell asleep in my bed and I cleaned up, and put her clothes back on her. 

xoxo, the end!!