at the mall

characters: alyssa (17) and jenny (17)
they're straight bestfriends who are shopping at victoria's secret and jenny is trying on a bra she can't get off. from jenny's pov

"hey lyss can you come help me with this?" i yelled through the dressing room. She opened the door and walked in, "what's up?"

"i cant get this stupid bra off" i chuckled still fiddling with the clasp. She stood infront of me because the bra was a front clasp. Her finger slipped under the band and she looked me in the eyes. She pulled me towards her with the band and tilted her head planting a kiss on my lips.
"I-uh sorry" she said with tears filling her eyes, reaching for the door.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her back giving her another kiss. She ran her fingers through my hair and held my head, kissing me. She bit my lip while she kissed me and she knew just where to put her hands on my body. I started to move my hips against hers and take her top off. Why the fuck is she so good at making out with girls? I thought she was she straight? Is all i could think.

We had been friends since 3rd grade, never once had i pictured us fucking. She unclasped my bra and started sucking my nipples and had her hands on my ass. I accidentally let a moan slip out which made her shove her underwear in my mouth. My moans were muffled while she kept working her magic slowly working down my body.

Her mouth reached my pussy and she looked up at me for approval. I managed to moan out a please and she put her finger in between the lace band of my underwear and my skin. I shuddered at her touch that close to me. "this wet for me baby? you're too sweet" she said softly tracing her finger outside my underwear. At this point i was feeling fucking needy and tried to thrust my pelvis into her face because i couldn't take the teasing anymore. "ok ok babygirl" she laughed out, taking off my underwear.

She kissed around my entrance, but not giving me what i need. I spit out her underwear and blurted out, "you've made me this fucking wet please get your fingers or your tongue inside of me lyss" Those words i never thought i'd say. She used her fingers to spread me open and made circle movements with her tongue over my clit. I whined for more but this made her tease me more, she pulled my clit between her teeth and put 2 fingers in me. She shoved them farther and hit my G spot right away. "fuck fuck right there please faster" i moaned.
She started going faster and i came all over her fingers. "oh good job baby. let me clean you up" she said before sucking her fingers and helping clean up my pussy with her tongue. We stumbled out the dressing room, employees staring us down.