phone call

characters:  stella (26) and ariel (25) stella is on the phone with her mom checking in. ariel and stella have been dating for 2 1/2 years, they live together in a high rise apartment in NYC. from stella's POV

"yes mom I promise that is a scam. dont give them your credit card info please" I groaned. I was strectched out on the couch looking at the beautiful city view from our apartment and trying to have have a quick call with my mom. My girlfriend walks out of our bedroom in a matching set that barely covers any of her body. "Sorry what was that mom?" I stuttered, stunned by my sexy girlfriend. "uh huh sure.." I trailed off distracted by her. I shook my head to center myself again and resume my conversation with my mom. Ariel walked infront of me and bent over shaking her ass in my face. I slapped it hoping to make her wait til I was done but that made her turn around and put her tits in my face. 

"fuck" I accidentally muttered. 

"stella marie! language. " my mom yelled from my phone. Ariel started unbuttoning my silk shirt and pulling it off my body. I wasn't wearing anything underneath. "you little slut" she whispered playfully. Then she pulled my skirt off and played with me through my underwear. I started to squirm, trying to surpress my moans and not have an orgasm while im on the fucking phone. 

Her tongue moved down my stomach which made my stomach cave and my pussy needing more. Ariel jumped up and ran to our bedroom, returning with my favorite vibrator. No matter what, it always made me come so quick. I gave her a 'dont you fucking dare' look, but she got to me and turned it on holding it on my clit. I let out a whimper. "yeah mom I think I might-" I got cut off because I just squirted all over my smoking hot girlfriend. "sorry I gotta call you back later" I hung up abruptly. 

I pushed Ariel onto the floor and teased her. "youre just such a little slut aren't you? you need my attention 24/7? you need my pussy huh?" She nodded vigoursly. "well no. only good girls get what they want. bad girls get punishment" I said firmly. 

I turned the vibrator to the highest setting and held it on her clit while I reached for the strap on in the drawer. "hold this on your clit babygirl. and tell me when youre about to come ok?" 

She nodded and I put the strap on on tightly sticking it in my needy girlfriend. "oh yeah you like that?" She whimpered a moan of approval and I kept fucking her until she said "im so close"

"aww thats too bad." I pulled out just before she came and put the vibrator on her for a split second. Just enough time for her to need it but not enough time for her to finish. "you're so dirty. while im on the phone with my mom?" I chuckled and licked her pussy up and down once, the vibrator back on her clit. Her whole body started shaking and she was begging me to fuck her. 

"please baby im sorry please fuck me I need you" she moaned out. This wasnt enough for me. I needed to show her that she was mine. It was my pussy to have and no one elses. "yeah baby thats good?" 

"Please you're my only one. My pussy is yours. I dont wanna anyone else. Please let me come baby." she whined. I fucked her with the strap on while still holding the vibrator. This brought her to the fucking edge. "stella" she moaned out my name. I pulled out and lifted her onto the couch kissing her little pussy. "you're so pretty baby. you have such a perfect little pussy for me" I told her. 

I kept kissing her pussy and licking in and out. She liked this part and I kept doing it until she squirted the way she made me squirt. "mm good job my love, thats enough for right now. but dont think you're off the hook" I replied. 

She turned on the TV and I brought us some strawberrys and chips to eat while we both recovered.