after hours

character: taylor (23) and izzy (24). from izzys point of view. enjoy!!

"I can't believe we have to stay late to finish this stupid marketing account" I said to break the awkward silence. Taylor's cubicle sat right next to mine with short half wall between us. Something was off, she just nodded and looked down at her feet then back at me. "are you okay tay?" I questioned. 

"mhm. fine." she murmured. I rolled my chair back to my desk and began typing away on my computer while fidgeting with the ribbons in my hair. I couldnt shake the feeling that Taylor was mad at me. My desk phone rang and I picked up, then started talking to the customer loudly because they were quite old. But I couldnt help but hear what I thought sounded like moans from the next desk over. Once my prolonged phone call was over, I peeked over and saw Taylor printing papers, but saw a wet spot on her chair and a pink vibrator peeking out her slightly open drawer. I giggled and my face turned red but as I saw her coming back from the printer and ducked back to my area. I threw a folded piece of paper over her desk that teasingly said, "need a new chair princess?". No retaliation until minutes later when I was filling out paperwork and she threw her thong over the wall, and it landed on my paper. I sheepishly picked it up and took this as a hint. I creeped into her cubicle and threw my legs on either side of her and kissed her neck, using my teeth to give her a hickey. She grabbed my hips and I started to un-button her blouse while her hand reached under my tight black pencil skirt. 

I let out a small moan when her hand touched my pussy and she ripped my skirt down to my ankles and I felt her cold fingers agaisnt me. "fuck" I moaned out. She started kissing down my neck and her cold hands shifted under my shirt to unclasp my bra. I stood up and took my shirt off, assuming I would just sit back down and keep making out, but to my surprise she stood up too and pushed me back onto the chair and pulled the ribbons out my hair. "let me know if this gets too tight izzy" she said. I felt the ribbons tying around my wrists and the arms of the chair, first my left wrist, then my right. I was dying to get off this chair and onto her but I was stuck. her lips met my inner thigh and she kept kissing her way up to my pussy which was dying for her attention. She started licking my pussy gently and keeping me on the fucking edge. I let out small moans of approval the more she went. But then it got good and she stuck 2 fingers inside of me and moved her tounge my clit. She pumped her fingers In and out of me while licking and sucking my pulsing clit.

I wanted to grab her and make her feel as amazing as she was making me but I was restrained to this office chair which I drenched. "fuck baby fuck" I moaned out, my legs shaking. "almost there Iz?" she said grabbing my boob with her spare hand. I knodded and arched my back and curled my toes out of amazment. "oh shit taylor" I whimpered out, having the most intense orgasm of my life. At my fucking office none the less, I was in disbelief. She lifted her head and pulled my wrists out of the ribbons and I collapsed onto the floor. I reached up and barely grabbed the vibrator from her drawer and moved it back and forth on her pussy. She grabbed it and put it inbetween our pussies while her clit moved agaisnt mine. I toyed with her nipples and she ran her fingers through my hair in delight. "oh izzy fuck" she moaned out loudly. I liked that, I liked her saying my name like that. She could tell because she kepy moaning out my name as she got closer and I pushed up against her harder until she came all over me and the floor of the office. I pushed her up against the wall and pushed her to another orgasm with the help of my tongue and the vibrator. After this, we just spent a while making out with some handsy work. We helped eachother up and stumbled to the bathroom to clean up before heading home. "hey do you maybe wanna.. come to my place tonight?" I shyly asked. 

"Yes of course" she said passionately kissing me on the lips again.

the end!!