makeup

characters: cassie (16), charlie (17). from cassie's pov. 

I was laying on my back in charlies bed while false god by taylor swift quietly played in the background. She had her legs straddled on either side of me, my hands on her lower waist, and she was applying pink eyeshadow on me and telling me something about school that day, but I couldn't focus on her words when her beautiful face was looking at mine and her tits were hanging in my face. My eyes darted back and forth across her face then back at her tits. "And then Mr. Harding straight up told me-" 

I cut her off before she could finish her sentence, "charlie, why dont you want to fuck me?" I muttered. She stopped in her tracks and looked me in the eyes with a puzzled look on her face. "excuse me?" she replied. 

"I mean, I feel like im sending signals but you push me away. But I want to fuck you so bad charlie, like I want you to ride my face and I want you to stick your fingers inside of me." I finished my sentence out of breath and my face turning red. 

"if you want me to fuck you so bad cassi then why dont you fucking try something?" she replied snarkily. 

As soon as she said those words I ripped her tight pink shirt and met my lips on her nipple grabbing her other breast with my free hand. She let out a quiet moan and pushed me over. "let me grab something I ordered the other day" she said. She walked out her bathroom wearing nothing but a baby pink strap on. I could tell she was nervous by the way she was looking down the ground and twirling the ends of her curls darting her eyes back and forth. I sat up straight, "baby you... is that for me?" I giggled. She nodded and bounced on to the bed and pulled my face, I could feel her smile against my face. I pushed her off and spread my legs for her. She pulled my thong off with her teeth and threw it off the bed. She stuck the strap on inside of me gently with a worried look on her face, "is that ok?" she said shyly. "please keep going baby"  I moaned out. She kept fucking me like id never been fucked before. I squeezed her tits and she arched her back. I ran my tounge down her chest, my tongue piercing cold on her body. My legs shook and tried to shut but her hand held them apart and bent down to kiss me reasuringly. She pulled out the strap on and gently kissed down my body as I caught my breath. "fuck" I said between breaths. She handed me the cold glass of water on her table "chug this baby, you lost alot of fluid. drinking this will make you feel better." she replied kissing my forehead. I did as she said and sat up chugging the water. The intro song of my favorite show started playing and I cozied up as she brought me a towel. "wipe up and watch your show my sweet girl. you did great" she said walking off to the shower. This was it, I had finally had sex with the girl of my dreams and it was amazing. My head fell back and I sighed a sigh of relief and pleasure. 

the end :)