professor x student

(for context she's a college proffessor so underneath her desk Is very spacious)

I was taking my test and I couldnt stop looking up at Ms. collins and wondering what she was thinking. The click and taps of keyboards around me was drowned out when me and Ms Collins locked eyes. Her desk was nestled into the back corner, I stood up and pushed my chair out and brought my computer to the back table. "Ms. Collins, I dont get number 3." I mumbled under my breath. She pulled a chair up next to her and patted it "yeah baby let me see" I leaned over and our faces leaned together looking at the computer screen. "here, show me what you tried on your own first" she said pushing a piece of paper and pencil towards me. I shakily picked up the pencil and wrote out the formula, I fumbled and dropped the pencils at Ms. Collins feet. Before even hesitating I pushed myself back and got on all fours to go under her desk and grab it. She was wearing that outfit I loved with the satin black skirt that hugged her legs, and a loose low cut floral top. When I got underneath her desk I picked up my pencil and I basically locked eyes with the area in between her legs. The skirt rode up her legs when she sat and I could see her underwear which had roses embroidered on the pink lace.

My hand moved itself to her leg and used my teeth to pull off her thong. I shoved it into the bottom drawer of her desk. My tounge moved over her clit. I heard a small whine come out of her and grabbed her thigh firmly "shhh" I whispered grabbing her leg. I kept tracing her clit with my tounge edging her closer to coming all over her chair. The class remained slilent for the next few minutes while I used my tounge masterfully. My fingers rested on her inner thigh and I could feel her legs quaking. Suddenly the bell rang and once all my classmates finally left she let out a quiet moan. "holy fuck" she uttered breathlessly. I sat up and stuck my remote controlled vibrator inside of her pussy and ushered her out of her chair. We walked to the opposite corner where the reading couch was nestled and I played with the buttons on the remote making her nearly fall over while we walked. She immediatley fell to couch and started playing with herself, the vibrator still inside of her.

I ran to lock the door and pull the blinds shut on all the windows. I ran back and asserted myself on top of her and pulled her lips to mine. We made out on the couch and I felt the wetness of her pussy agaisnt my skin. I put my leg under hers and rubbed my pussy against hers feeling the vibrations through my stomach. She flipped me onto my back and inched back and stuck two fingers and a tounge inside of me. I shook with delite and played with myself why she pulsed her fingers in and out of me while moving her tongue over me. "fuck me baby" I whispered.

"nono you call me mommy" she replied firmly.

I nodded and pushed her face into me because I could barely handle it. I came all over her fingers and on her nose which was buried in my pussy while she ate me out. "good girl." she said. "thank you mommy" I whined wanting her back inside of me right now. She sat up and used the blanket near us to wipe my cum off her fingers and face. She ran her finger lightly over my pussy one last time just to tease me, then she got up and put her skirt and soaked panties back on. "Don't forget to meet me here again at lunch tomorrow baby." she said with a wink.

I nodded and pulled my shorts back over my ankles before stepping out into the empty hallway and walking to the dining hall. I felt her eyes watching me as my ass fell out the bottom of my cutoff shorts. I needed to be prepared for tomorrow. '

Thanks guys!! Hope u enjoyed :)