resteraunt play

from addie's pov, set at a nicer resteraunt. they're sitting at the table with two of ella's co workers

I was enjoying my food and having awkward small talk with my girlfriends co-workers. "So where are you-" I got jolted to a stop when a vibration went through my stomach. "Adeline are you ok?" My girlfriends co-worker replied to my abrupt stop. I squeezed and clenched my girlfriends thigh under the table and nodded to her co worker. Multiple times throughout my polite well mannered conversation she pressed the level 3 button on my bluetooth vibrator. "Excuse me guys me and my girlfriend have to go to the bathroom, lady problems am I right?" I awkwardly chuckled and yanked my girlfriend out of her chair and to the family restroom. "what the fuck are you doing ella?! We are at a buisness dinner and you are giving me a fucking orgasm under the table" I whined. "Well let me help you finish up before we head back out" She replied quickly while pulling off my skirt.

She pressed the highest setting on the vibrator remote and I let out a moan. "quiet babygirl" she then shoved a small handtowel into my mouth to shut me up. Being her classic Ella self, she had to tease me right to the edge by teasing me outside my soaking wet thong. "oh baby, already wet?" she said.

I spit the hand towel out and replied, "we can't fuck in a restraunt bathroom ella".

"watch me" she replied. She stuck a quick finger in me and curled it inside of me. I moaned, biting my lip so nobody heard me. She pushed in another finger and curled them inside of me pushing all the walls. Her tounge reached the top of my clit and quickly ran up and down while still fingering me. I was dripping wet all over her fingers. "Ok baby almost there?" She asked me. I nodded aggressively and pushed her head into my pussy. I scratched her head in delight and fell to the floor tossing my head back. She pulled the vibrator out and used it to tease me while fingering me. This pushed me. I came all over her fingers and the floor, whining as she pleasured me. She slapped my pussy and moved her mouth up to mine making out with me while her finger rested in-between my lips, still making me weak in the knees. I guess she was satisified because she got up and washed my cum off her hands. She tossed me a towel and said, "clean up babygirl and head out. don't walk too much side to side." she said walking out with a wink. I stood up and got the towel wet with warm water and wiped up myself up. I limped out the restroom door and sat down placing my weak hand on Ella's leg under the table.

the end!! bye bye :)