the sleepover

female- anastasia/stacy
female- tiffany/tiff

(set at tiffany's house. the two best friends are having a sleepover and watching a movie laying side by side.

            (anastasia's pov 1st person)

The movie had gotten boring so I turned over to face Tiff and we locked eye contact for a minute. "hi pretty girl" tiff said.
I got butterfly's in my stomach just from her words. "hi there tiff" i stuttered.
She smiled and grabbed my face pulling it towards her. She pressed her lips against mine and i was shocked but surprisingly into it.
We made out for a moment before I sat up and tossed my legs over her and put my hands on the back of her neck.
"Anastasia?" tiffany said in a flirtatious voice. My whole body shivered when she used my full name and i sat up. "Was that not cool? I'm sorry i just wasn't expecting this." I said as i went to move my legs off of her. She grabbed both my upper thighs and pulled me back on. I felt amazing, I never imagined Tiffany to be the kind of person to 'spontaneously make out with her best friend' but i wasn't about to say no.

Tiffany sat up pulling me up in her lap. She took her knee and placed it in between my legs and gently pushed pressed it into me. I nearly melted and i froze for a moment. Tiff sensed it and said "tu aimes ça?" (you like that?).
"speaking in my language? oui. definitely oui." i said feeling even more turned on.

"are you ready gorgeous girl?" She asked as she pulled away from face.

I nodded and tossed my hair back. She found the zipper on my shorts and quickly unbuttoned them and tossed them off the bed. I grinned and ran my fingers in her hair  while she took off the rest of my clothes. She lowered herself between my legs and put one hand on my ass while her other thumb circled over my clit. I groaned and arched my back. "too much princess?" She said in a whisper. 

"no babygirl keep going please." I uttered. She kept tracing her finger over my clit quickly but before I could even get any closer she stuck 2 fingers in me. She was hitting all the rights spots at just the right pace. Never in my life did I think my first orgasm might be with a girl but i felt it coming. "oh my god" I managed to get out.

As she was about to respond we heard the front door shake the walls as it closed. We both froze and I moved her off my pussy and sat up quickly pulling the blanket over myself. "relax princess the door is locked." she reassured me. Then she grabbed the remote and turned up the movie in the background giving me a "there, you happy?" look. 

"but what if-" She pressed her tongue against my clit which shut me right the hell up. I swallowed a moan and felt myself getting wet. She started to eat me out so good I almost cried. Her tounge and lips went in and out of my pussy. I grabbed her head and the edge of the bed to keep myself from melting into the bed. "baby im gonna come" I moaned out quietly. 

"speak up princess, I cant hear you when you mumble." She said as she kept eating me out while she fingered my clit. "I said baby I think im gonna come I cant take it anymore." I mumbled out.

"well then I guess ill keep going so my gorgeous girl can know what it feels like to be treated right." she replied. 

She rapidly traced her tounge over my clit while pulsing her fingers in and out of me. "holy shit baby" I cried out. I came over her fingers and she sat up. "im proud of you princess" she said as she kissed my neck. I grinned and she helped me into the hot shower. She brought me my water bottle "drink up princess, you lost alot of fluids." she told me as she kissed my head. 

I grinned and drank my water while soaking in the steam and hot water. "take as long as you need." tiffany whispered in my ear. 

bye guys! I dont have more ideas for this one, but message me if have any requests