older sister x nanny

set in a rich house, from cassandras pov, starts with cassandra in gabrielle's room folding clothes, when it has a * it means its in her head

gabrielle/gabs- older sister, 20

cassandra/cass- nanny, 21

I was just folding clothes and my boss's daughter gabrielle walked in and leaned against the frame. "hello ms. gabrielle, I was just folding your clothes ill leave now." I said

"no need cass, do me a favor and close the curtains behind you would you baby" she said as she closed the door behind her.

I walked to the window and thought to myself *baby? whats going on? why do I like this?* I closed the curtain and sat down on the edge of bed waiting for what would happen next. She sat down next to me and put her hand on my inner thigh moving her thumb back and forth. "Ms. Gabrielle did you need to ask me bout anything?" I struggled to get out because of my butterflies. She locked eyes with me and grabbed my face and passionatley kissed me. "gabrielle! this is very inappropriate, I work for you." She didnt care, she kept kissing me and pushed me down to was the bed. "its ok, I know you like it cass dont fight." she responded. She grabbed my wrists and put them above my head and started to take off my clothes. Before I could push her off me she took a finger put it inbetween my pussy lips and teased me. I tried to get up but i felt weak in the knees. I was quivering and was at a loss for words. "gabs. this is insane." I said. She circled her thumb over my clit and traced her tounge over my pussy. She sucked on it and I felt the cold tounge piercing inside of me. I came all over her fingers, I couldnt help it. I knew it was wrong because I basically worked for her but it was so euphoric. "there it is" she said in a satisfactiory tone. She got up and helped me to the guest bathroom where the bath was already prepared with candles lit and a cold glass of water sitting on the ledge. "Gabrielle this is beautiful." I stuttered.

"I knew you would initially be opposed to this but then give in if I worked hard enough. So I prepared this when I saw you headed to my room. She kissed me on the forehead and said "enjoy baby". I smiled and kissed her back before shakily easing myself into the bath.