swimming season

characters:  mila (19) and  emma (21). emma is milas older sisters bestfriend, so they've known eachother a long time. brooklyn just came back from college on summer break. Mila gets in the pool and emma is already in there floating. from Milas pov.'

I stepped into the pool quietly because emma looked like she was sleeping. "hey stranger! long time no see!" she said sitting up. I waved at her and she jumped off her float to come see me. God she was beautiful and graceful with everything she did. If that was me trying to get off the float, I would look ridiculous and clumsy. Ever since I was a child I always looked up to emma, she was smart, pretty, she did dance so she was always in perfect shape. I never knew if I wanted to be her, or be on top of her. 

"hey em, hows college?" I said nervously. I couldnt stop looking at her perfect tan and her huge boobs. Fuck, whats wrong with me? I must have zoned out because once I came back to earth all I heard was "so yeah!" She layed back down on her float and I held onto the side talking to her and admiring her. "you know mila? I always thought you were cute."

I choked on my drink and managed to blurt out a confused "what!?" She nodded confirming it and I was at a loss for words. "you know thats crazy I was obsessed with you like my whole life. I even stalked your instagram when you were at college." I chuckled nervously. At this point I was holding on to the deck and standing and she was on the float holding tight on the deck so she didnt float away. She hoisted herself off the float and next to me so we were side by side. "fucking hell I cant take this anymore" I mumbled. 

I pushed her to the pool while and her legs wrapped around my waist. Our lips met and her knee grinded against my pussy which was already thirsting for her touch. I moved my pussy up against hers and I felt her bikini coming loose. "wait-" she said. "we cant do this here. go up there" she pointed to the 3 person lounge chair in the shade. We stumbled over to the chair managing to still keep kissing the whole way. 

We fell onto the chair and started frantically reaching to untie eachothers swimsuits. I was on top and she started leaving marks and kisses around my nipples as I positioned my pussy on hers. "sorry im already wet, I cant help how turned on you make me" she said. 

I started moving up and down on her and she pushed so hard into me it felt like we were inside eachother. She started to squirm and I went harder, I felt her squirt inside of me and there was cum all over both of us. "fuck" we both whispered. 

I start kissing down her tan and wet body, taking my time. "pl-please just fuck me" she moaned out wearily. "wow that eager?" I replied. I started kissing her thighs, I liked teasing her and seeing how close I could get her. I finally stuck 2 fingers inside her soaking wet pussy, she moaned shakily and arched her back up and down. "you like that?" she nodded. 

"you gonna tell me when you're about to cum?" I asked. She nodded and started begging for my fingers, "please baby please fuck me I need you so bad" My fingers fucked her little pussy until she said "baby im about to cum". I immediatley pulled my fingers out and said " not yet princess" She wined and had a needy, frustrated look on her face. I lowered my head and stuck my tongue inside of her. She jolted and I had to hold her thigh down. "fuck just like that" she moaned out. "im close im-im gonna cum" she cried out. 

"did I say you could come baby?" I asked. She starts shaking and moaning "p-please I cant fucking hold it" I laughed and the warm breath off my lips rushed against her dripping wet folds. She was about to cum, but I pulled away. She muttered "fuck you". To this my response was to finger her clit til she couldnt take it anymore. "ok baby I know how bad you need to cum."

she came all over my fingers and squirted on the pool deck.    the end

a few hours later 

I was walking to the shower, towel wrapped around my body because I had to run and get my phone from the living room. Emma was walking towards the living room in an oversized T-shirt, but not so oversized I couldnt see the lace underwear she was wearing underneath. We bumped into eachother and just gave in. Her fingers tangled up in my hair and I was against the wall. I pulled her T-shirt off and we ran to the shower  where I had my strap on sitting on the counter. Fast forward, her leg Is up against the shower wall and I nervously stick it inside of her. She moans with delight and we fuck in the shower until the hot water ran out and we were both breathless. We cuddled up under a blanket and watched my favorite movie while she played with my hair