1✨

Finally ... 1 mahine ki chuttiii ... Enjoy karungi ... Bs ... The girl talked to herself ... Sitting in the train

Excitement itni hai ke ... Sbse pehle train Mai aake baith gyi ... Abhi toh shyd 30 min hai chlne ko ...

Khair mujhe kya gaane hai na ... she giggles to herself ...
.
Opened her phone camera to see herself ...

Hayeee kitni pyari lag ri hu maii ... Muahh ... She blew some flying kisses to herself ... 

Kise hi chaiye hai ladka ? When I can just pamper myself to fullest kisi ne sach hi kaha hai .. ye pyaar wyaar sab moh Maya hai ... Jitna dur rho utna thik h ...she giggles ..

.........

Train ke liye late ho gya choot gyi toh ek or musibat ... Bhgwan ye subha jaldi uthne ki aadat kab daloge ap mere andar. ? ... He talked to himself while holding his bag ... His headphones in his neck ...

He finally got into the train in between the hustling bustling of the station ...his head started to pain ... not habituated with this much of noises

Sitting down in his place he put on his headphones ....

Listening to the music closing his eyes letting himself relax a little as the train catches up it's speed ....

There were also a family of 6 members sat in that cabin ... Along with sidharth and shehnaaz ...

Sana entered in ..wiping her hands sitting on her place ...she looked out of the window ... And then at the elderly women sitting beside her ...

Ap kidhar jaa re ho. ? ... She asked interacting with the lady as at the end she lovesssss talking ...

Mai. ? ... Rishikesh jaa rhi hu ... Ye sab logo ko lekar ... Socha bacho ki chuttiyan hai toh leke chale inko ... Rishikesh pehli baar jayenge ...

Tum gayi ho kbhi ? ...

Nai ... Apke jaise nhi tha na koi bhi le jane ke liye ...Sana giggles adoring the lady who talked so politely to her ...

Toh hmare sath hi chlo fir ? ... The lady said ...

Tum kidhar jaa rhi ho ? ...

Mussorie ... She said ...

Office se 1 mahine ka break liya hai ... Socha kahi ghoomne hi chlo ... Toh shyd mussorie se aage pta nhi kaha kaha jau ...

Meri na bucket list main tha mussorie jana ...

Bucket list ? ... Bucket toh balti ko kehte hai na ? ...the lady asked ... Innocently figuring out ...she laughed out ...

Nhi nhi ... Bucket list matlab Jo Jo apki wishes hoti hai jo ap future Mai complete krna chahte ho wo hoti h bucket list ...

They talked for some more time ... As the train moved ahead slowly ..the network got lost ... As sidharth's headphones were silent he could hear a girl talk like she has been talking for the first time ...

Which annoyed him a little ... He was slowly getting relaxed and the network got lost the music stopped and now the constant radio ...

He didn't cared to open his eyes to look at anyone ... And removed his headphones again hanging then on his neck ...

Sana was too busy talking with that old lady she looked too sweet ... And the bond formed naturally ...

Sidharth moved a little in his seat ... His face was frowning as his head banged ...

It was winters time and 6 in the morning still felt like it's 4 ...

His wallet fell down because of constant movements ...