13✨

Showing her vulnerability to someone is the biggest disaster that could happen to her ...

But she couldn't help she wanted someone to hold her for a while ...

On whome she could depend upon ... For a little while ...

As soon as she said that he just held her close to himself taking her in his arms ...

When those boys touched her how disgusting she felt ... But his touch ? ... his touch felt respectful

His touch felt good ...  As if it healed her wound

He held her in his arms ... She just leaned over his heart closing her eyes letting herself to relax a little ...

She wanted him to hold her why ? ... This isn't a good thing to happen ...

Things were happening in a rhythm which were pushing her to loose her control ...

Her control over those feelings ... Those feelings which dhe didn't want to come up ...

Tum thik toh ho na ? ... He asked as he hesitatedly ruffled her hairs ... Not wanting her to feel uncomfortable

She felt so disturbed and distraught ... Of this incident ...

They didn't hurted you right ? ..  he whispered again ...when she didn't replied he got more tensed...

She wasn't responding just holding onto him as if her life depended on the hug ...

Hugging her didn't felt wrong ...

The train came ... As they parted away 

Chlo ... He said softly as he took there stuff ....she too held her bag and entered the train ...

The incident that occured some moments ago was disturbing but his touched soothed her ...

When he held her ...when he touched her ... It didn't felt wrong it didn't felt uncomfortable

Rather he felt safe and respectful ...

Her cheeks turned pink as she realised she was never this close to any man in her whole life ....

The journey was quite and after having there food they just slept .... Tired of waiting for hours on the station ....

...................

Getting their darshan at kaashi vishwanath temple felt so ethreal ...

All the experiences of yesterday night at station faded away just by looking at baba

They reached kaashi at 6 in the morning as they were not staying here so they got freshen up in the public restrooms which were available near the temple only ...

Getting out after 2-3 hours of prayers felt so peaceful ... Ganga maiya in front felt so eternal ..

Baba ki kripa se kitne ache darshan hogye na ? ...  She said smiling peacefully ...

He hummed beautifully in response ...

His phone ringed in disturbing the peaceful silence

He picked up the phone to get the biggest shock of his life ....

Kya ?.... Kaise ? ... His voice came of shaken ... His body trembled ...

Sana flinched hearing his voice so heavy ...

I am coming ... Mai bas 2 -2.30 ghnte mai pohoch jaunga ...

Tu ...tu khud ko sambhal ... Pls ... He said ...

As he hunged the call ....

Sidharth ? ... Kya hua ? ... Sana sled keeping her hand over his shoulder he felt so stressed ...