9✨

As she looked over at herself ... Correcting herself his eyes fell over her wrist which had nails marks ...

They were red and the skin near it was bluish purple ... He missed before grabbing her hand in his ...

Ye kaise hua. ? ...ye toh nails ke marks hai but ... He checked her nails in both hands ...

Tumhare toh nails hai hi ni ... Kisne kiya ye ? ... And did you moisturized it ? ..

He asked concerned ...

Areyy areyy bs ... Thik hai it's fine ... She took her hand away from him ...

Arey thik kaise hai usko dekho toh kaise swell kar rkha hai ...

He opened his bag to get the small moisturizer bottle out .. he squeezed some of the cream and took her hand to apply it on the bruise mean while she chuckled he behaved as if he got bruised instead of her ...

The gesture made by him itself was so heartwarming it made her heart swell ... She shrugged her thoughts damn....

She should not be attracted to anyone ... Attraction can also lead to love like feeling or anything which is not considered a thing in her world ...

Love itself is a myth when it comes to the world the only true love we have in our heart is for our god ... Our bhgwaan ji ❤️

7 makam Ishq Mai sbse upar ye Ishq Mera jo kiya Maine rab se sabse upar ye Ishq Mera ... Sbse upar ye Ishq Mera ❤️

She just smiled as her thoughts took a toll over here where as he carefully applied the cream over her wounds and blew some air to soothe her pain she chuckled....

She was never this much cared before ... But let it be ....she shouldn't think this much as at the end they have no future together and moreover she had just wanted to spend her life alone and due peacefully remembering her bhgwan ji ❤️

But maybe destiny had another plans for them anyways let's just not get ahead of the story ....

His phone ringed ticking both of them off their thoughts ....

The caler I'd itself made all the colours fade away from his face ... She frowned too noticing the drop in his expressions ...

Kon hai ? ...sidharth ? ... She asked ...

Ish..ika ... He gulped the lump forming in his throat before he cut the call ...

Won't you confront her ? ... She asked her voice soft ....

Nhi ... Maybe mai or jyada bear nhi kar paunga ... Usko mujhme interest khtm hogya ... Usne mujhe cheat Kiya she chose someone else over me ...

Uske or bahane mujhse liye nhi jayenge .... I don't wanna ... See her ....

He smiled ...

Chlo let's go ... He said ...picking up his phone turning it to silent ...

She just looked at him ...

Chloo chlna nhi hai kya ? ... Let's go yrr .... Last day hai hmara .

She nodded getting her chirpy self back ...

Kaha ghumenge ? ... She asked as they walked the lane of their hotel to take an auto ...

Aise hi ghumte hai ... Waise bhi akhri din hai ... Tumhara kya plan hai waise ? ...

Mera toh koi plan nhi hai yr ... She giggles ...

Maine kuch plan ni kiya tha maine toh hotel bhi book nhi Kari thi ...

Soch rhi hu uske baad Varanasi chle ...  Kashi ❤️bhole baba ki nagri ...

She smiled ...

Tumko kuch padi nhi hai kya ...he asked amazed ...