5✨

He was getting ready looking smoking hot ...standing in front of the mirror setting his hairs time to time ...

It's 7 now ...

She sat on her bed ...she just ended up munching over her chips ... Which was available in their room ...  They didn't even got time to eat something ...

She was just opened app to book a room for herself ...

Her phone dropped from her hand as she looked at him shocked ...

He looked at her expressions from the mirror ...

Kya hua. ? He turned around ...

Kuch strike lagi hai kya ? Koi hotel available ni hai ... Ruko ...yhi pta krti hu shyd ek room mil jaye idhar ...

She called at the reception...even they denied ...  Saying that in afternoon they got know about the strike that was put on all the hotels ... Because of some political problems ..

She tapped her head ...

Arey itna kyu pareshan ho rhi ho ? ... Room hai toh ? ... Or waise bhi ab hum strangers toh nhi hai ...he said ...

Or mujhe koi problem nhi hai tumhare sath room share karne mai ... As tum half rent bhi toh dogi hi ... He giggles teasing her he don't have any problem if she don't gives her share ... He won't mind ... But she shouldn't just roam here and there ...without any roof to live ..

It would definitely bother him ...

Rent toh thik hai ...lekin ... Mujhe dhyaan rakhna chaiye tha ... Aise apko b pareshani ho ri h meri wajah se ...so sorry ...she said she don't like bothering other people because of herself .

Arey bss ... Strike pad gyi usme tumhari kya glti ... 1 ya 2 din Mai thik ho jayega sab itni tension mat lo ..he soothed her with his gentle words making her smile .

He looked tough ... Sometimes he is rude too ..but he isn't bad ...

After a minute he came and sat near her on her bed ..

Fondling with his hands ...she looked at his hand then at his face ...he looked nervous

Kuch baat hai ? ... She asked ...

Idk usko kaisa reaction hoga ... I mean hum pehle mile hai ...par phir bhi ... 1 hafta hogya ... Usse baat hue ... Maine calls kiye the but she didn't respond text krke sirf yhi kaha ke busy hai she needs time ...

Wo khush hogi mujhe dekh kr ? .... I mean ... He fumbled don't know what words to use to describe his inner turmoil ...who to talk ? He didn't have much friends because of his introverted nature. .. he met ishika through a mutual friend... And instantly he was attracted to her extroverted and bold nature he liked her instantly ...

They started to spend time together .. and after a month both decided to come into a relationship... It's been 2 years ...

Or their relationship with time the spark and interest from her side started to fade away ...while he thought she was stressed because of work all the time ...

She understood what he wanted to speak .. and kept her palm on his shoulder

Itna sochoge ....toh jo scenario tum apne man Mai bna chuke ho wo tumhe pareshan krta rahega ...

Chahe baat 1 hafte na ho ..ya 1 mahine ... Agar usse tumse pyaar hoga ...toh she won't even make you feel ke tum 1 hafte baad baat kar rahe ho ... Or itna kyu dar rahe ho sidharth ? ...tum uske liye aaye na ? Ache intention se aaye ho ...sab acha hi hoga ... Kya pta tumko soch rahe ho uska ulta ho jaye ... Kya pta tumhe dekh wo apna saara stress bhool jaye ? ... Itni tension mat lo ... She smiled

Tum ... Sath chlo na ? ...he asked ..biting his lips he knows he is demanding much from her but ... It would suffocate him ...he is feeling low all of a sudden ... Scared of the rejection what If she didn't liked his presence ? ...what If her party got ruin because of him ... ? ..

Mai ? ... Mai kaise ....

Pls ...he held her hand ...

Tum saath hogi toh mujhe confidence rahega...

She nodded her head and smiled ...

5 minute do ready ho jau ...she said smiling ...

He nodded ... He don't know why her presence feels good ...

He just expects her to be happy ... After seeing him ...he don't wanna disturb her ... He genuinely loved her alot but the last week without her was quite disturbing for him.... There were lots of thoughts roaming in his mind ... Which was making him mad ..

Exactly after 5 minutes she came out of the washroom wearing a decent black dress which she bought in the evening ...

It was a knee length dress ...simple and cute ...she wore net stalkings underneath

He was stunned looking at her carrying the dress with simplicity ... Looking beautiful ...

He looked away from her ... Whereas she tied her long hairs in a high ponytail ... Her hairs still reached her waist ... She blew herself a kiss and removed evil eyes from herself ...

She applied kaajal ...which she bought in the evening there was no need of any makeup ...her skin looked flawless already ...

But still it was a little dry ... She turned around and asked him ...

Tumhare pass koi moisturizer hai ? ...she asked ...

Hn bag Mai ... He gave her body lotion ...which she applied on her face and neck ..

Arey body lotion tha ...he said ...

Toh ? ... Creme toh creme hai kaam toh ek hi karegi skin ko hydrate ... Or waise bhi ... Kya face ki skin body slin se alag thodi hoti hai ... Kya sidharth ... She giggles nodding her head in diabelief

He smiled at her blankly ... She is .... Cartoon ...yeah ... A live walking talking cartoon ...

..............

She reached the venue it was a club ... She controlled herself from getting uncomfortable the loud music of club always irritated her ... And more she didn't liked the type of people that come to club ...

It was second time she had came club the first time she just wanted yo experience what it feels like to be in club she doesn't drink ... But the environment of the club always and always made her feel uncomfortable in every way possible ...

She sighed ... He didn't so much for her ... Atleast she could just be there with him ...or she wanted to be ... Nit because he helped ? ...but to prove her feelings her intuitions wrong ...

That everything will be okay but somewhere her feelings started to bubble up again ...

Something is going to be wrong ...

..........................

Hn bhayii ... Cliff hanger ? 😂😂 ...

Latke raho cliffhanger par ... Ab next week update krungi ...☠️🥲

Bye 😂😭🥹🤌🏻