7✨

He came out after a long shower ...calming his nerves down ...the sight if seeing her with someone pinched his heart he just couldn't get over what he saw today ..

He stood there lost in his thoughts when she called him ..

Aa jao ... She gestured him through her hands ... He just walked towards her ... Without saying anything ...

Breakfast se kuch ni khaya na chlo ye khalo ... Baitho yaha ... She tapped the chair near her ...

He nodded his head in no

Man nhi h ...tum kha lo ...he said and walked towards his bed sitting down on it ...and held his face in his palms trying to calm himself down ...

She sighed and took the plate and sat on his bed ... Keeping his plate aside ... She held both of his hand turning him towards her he looked at her blankly ...

Acha ap uttrakhand Mai kidhar rehte the ?  She changed the topic ... And made a bite keeping it infront of him ...

He sighed ... He didn't want to have anything he just wanted to be left alone

But somewhere he didn't mind having here here with him ...

Btao na ... She said .. as she took the spoon closer to his mouth ... He opened his mouth and took the bite ...

Mana ...he whispered his voice thinned as he ate ...

Acha ...she made one more spoon and made him eat ...

Mai kbhi uttrakhand gyi hu nhi ...she pouted ...

2 saal pehle plan bna bhi tha ... Kedarnath jaane ka ... Par shyd bhole baba ne bulaya hi nhi ... Ussi waqt tbiyat itni jyada kharab hogyi thi ke jaa hi ni payi thi ...

She pouted more ...

He just listened to her intently ...

She made him eat half of the noodles while talking to him ... And he just listened her ...

Tum kyu ni kha rhi ? ...tumne bhi toh breakfast ke baad kuch nhi khaya ....he whispered his voice slow and hoarse ...

Maine chips khaye the na ... Mera unse hi hogya ... Ab man ni h khane ka ...she pouted

Chips se ho jata hai fir mujhe kyu khila rhi ho ...he smiled sarcastically

Arey kyuki apne toh kuch bhi ni khaya na maine toh fir bhi chips khaye the ...

He sighed he don't have energy to talk anymore ..

He picked up the other spoon made a bite and forwarded to her ...

She sulked before taking the bite ... They fed each other in silence ...

Ap gye ho kedarnath ? ... She asked as she kept the plate aside ...

He nodded his head in no ...

Kbhi jaunga toh tumhe zaroor btaunga ... Sath chalenge ... He smiled a little ...she giggles ...

Ok ... Waise bhi ab toh hum dost hai ...toh i don't mind ... She smiled

Lekin hum dost kab Bane ? He asked forgetting about what happened earlier ...focussing on the present ...

Talking to her felt comfortable ...she understands him more than anyone ... With her there were many times he didn't felt the need to explain ...

She just understood which warmed his heart by her sweet gesture ...

She always said he helped her but in real she was one who didn't left him alone ...

Even when he faced the biggest shock of his life she didn't left ...