4✨

Waise ek baat btao ... Jab apki ora pki girlfriend ki baat ek hafte se nhi ho rhi ..toh apko kaise pta kl uski party hai ? On a specific place ? ...

She was quite excited for her birthday ... 1 mahine se plan kar rahi thi ...she told me everything ... Her party ... Where she wanted to ....whom she is inviting ...sb kuch ... He smiled reminding how happily she told him ..everything ...

He missed her it's been a week that they didn't talk and he missed her definitely he did ... That is why he just wanted to come and surprise her on her birthday

She would be so happy seeing him ... A smile played his lips as he imagined her reactions ...

Last 1 mahine se plan kar rahi hai ... Toh is week b kuch toh kra hi hoga apne liye ? ...or planning krne ke liye time hai baat karne ke liye nhi ... Ek ek hafta hogya ek message bhi nhi ... Sch mai busy hai ya sirf unke liye busy hai ...shehnaaz thought ...

Lekin ...she was about to speak when she noticed the contended smile on his face ...

She shouldn't interfere he knows well from her ... And who is she judge her ?...

He didn't noticed she wanted to speak ..he was too deeply indulged in his thoughts ..

She didn't said anything anymore ...

And shrugged her thoughts ... Maybe it was just her negative thinking ...

But still her mind was a little restless

He turned around to look at her staring at the ceiling ...

She looked in his direction and silently prayed the god not break his heart because she didn't felt good ...

As soon as the thoughts again started disturbing her shrugged again ...sleeping ...

He sighed and turned of the lights ... The moonlight peeped in the room lighting it much ...

.
.
.
.

Nhi pls ... Nhi ... Nhi jao ... Nhi pls ... Pls ....

She murmured sweating in her sleep ...her eyes closed she clutched the blanket near her ....murmuring deep in sleep ...

He woke up hearing noises came and lit the room switching on the lights ...

Seeing her condition like that concerned ...

Shehnaaz ? ... He rose up from his bed to move to hers ...

She was murmuring the same thing ...

Shehnaaz ? He tapped her shoulder ... Wiped her sweat off the forehead realising how hot her skin was ..

He touched her forehead with the back of his palm ...

God ...she is burning ...her body was trembling

Calm down ...shh ...he whispered... He don't know what to do ... He tapped her forehead ...to make her go back to her sleep ...

And covered her properly wotybthe blanket ... Took one extra blanket from the cupboard covering her with that too ...

Realising he slept he took a breath of relief ... And touched her forehead ... She still had fever but not that much ... What felt when she was shivering ...

He sat on his bed ... And saw her turning covering her red face ...sneezing ... And sleeping ...

Shyd bura sapna hoga koi ...soothed his overthinking ... And lay down bringing himself to sleep

........

8 in the morning she woke up yawning ... Her eyes widen seeing a man naked in her room ...

Woke up with horror forgetting that she is sharing her room with someone ...