3✨

Arey ... Ap meri tension mat lo ... Mai thik hu ... Manage kr lungi ... Apko jaana chaiye bohot raat hai ...

Or waise bhi mujhe akele rehne ki aadat hai toh mujhe koi dikkat nhi h ...she smiled leaning herself hands back on the cold ground ...

And sneezed again ...

Bimar pad jaogi ... Tbiyat zaruri thodi hai kharab karni hi hai ...

Hotel Mai or bhi rooms available honge ... Mausam bhi kuch thik nhi h ...or itni raat aise akele rehna toh bilkul nhi ... Chlo utho ab ... Trying to give her logical reasons ...

No matter how much the person is habitual of living alone but staying at an unknown area ... With no belongings and nothing with you is dangerous

Sighing she got up ..sneezing again ... Left her jacket in the train ... Her all luggage for stolen and here she is ...roaming here and there in half sleeves in -1 degree

Damn ... What should he call her ? A person who is too innocent but at the same time too dumb ...

From his point of view the act of hers was dumb ...but ... She has learnt really well not to romanticise anything ... Not to get attached with anything ... Attaching with person is far too away ...

She doesn't care ... Whether her all stuff got stolen ... Or she was here in half sleeves in -1 ... All she knows is ...

Even those smallest things about herself made her giggle ... Make her wonder how she is ... Here people take everything so complicatedly ...

And she ... She smiled happily loosing everything she ever had ...

That's the beauty of her ...❤️ She knows to survive in any condition and still being happy that amazed him the most ...

But at the same time atleast dhe should not be that much careless to not to care about anything ...

Does she even have something to care for ? ...

Couldn't get an auto as it's 1.30 am in night ...luckily the hotel wasn't that away from the place where they are ...thanking his stars they walked to the route of the hotel ... Her condition got worsen ... She was continuously sneezing ...

Yes sir ? ... The receptionist asked politely looking at both of them entering ...

Room checkin Sidharth shukla ... Sidharth said ...

Yes sir ... Here are your keys ... The receptionist smiled giving him his room's key ...the hotel was pretty decent with golden themed interior and 6 floors ..

Anything else sir ? ...

Yeah ... We want another room for her ... He asked gesturing at shehnaaz ....who nodded with her red nose ... Her hairs were tied in a bun

Do you have bookings mam ? ... The receptionist asked ...

No ... I don't but ... Where i booked my room earlier ... Are not accessible right now ... Can you please arrange a room ? ... For one night only ... Shehnaaz asked ...

No mam ... It's against our policy to provide rooms without bookings we can't help you with this so sorry mam ...the receptionist denied ...

It's needed pls ... Anything you can do ? ...

We can't mam ... We are really sorry but it's against our policy ..

Dissapointed shehnaaz nodded her head ... Moving back ...

He looked at her he himself was dissapointed to see her dropped face but she smiled .

Itni help kri ... Bohot hai ...ap jao room Mai ... Mai dekhti hu kuch ... She sniffed ... And sneezed again ...