8✨

He opened his eyes ... Yawning over his bed ...

Sleep always helps ... And the darkness in the room felt so comfortable for a second he just wished to stay like this forever not wanting to have any light ..

Not wanting to wake up ... To face the harsh reality ...

He took his phone to check what timing it is ...

3 pm ? ... His eyes widen ... How long did he slept ...

12 hours ....he sighed loudly ...waking up ... The first thing he did to open the curtains ...squinting his eyes adjusting into light he looked over her bed ...she looked like a goof ball all covered in her blanket ...from head to toe ...curled up ...

He chuckled the way she sleeps ...

He comes near her bed as soon as he touched her she turned around the blanket fells off her face ...

Her small hairs all scatterevover her face ... Her lips shaped in a cute pout ... Eyes closed shut ... Sone lines formed over her forehead ...

She breaths softly ...it took him a minute to avert his gaze from her ... Damn looking at her feels addictive ...

He nodded his head in disbelief at his own self ...

And woke her up calling her softly ..

Shehnaaz ... Shehnaaz ...he moved her a little

Hm ...she hummed in her sleep covering herself ...

Tum sone aayi ho kya yaha ? ...he chuckled ... it's been a day they both are here ... But have not even roamed mussoorie

3 baj rahe hai ... Chlo ghumne chlte hai kahi ...he pouted offcourse he needed to roam ...

Tum hi ghum ke aao ... She whispered in her sleep ...

Raat ko tumhe dhoondhte dhoondhte pura mussoorie ghoom hi Li Mai ... Ab chhr jis bhi situation Mai gyi par ghoom toh li ... Ab mujhe koi interest ni h ... Tum hi jao ... Mujhe sone do ... Mai soti b ni raat bhar ....

She cribbed crying out ...

Arey ... He laughed at her ... So ...even if she is sleepy she can still speak this much ...nice quality in a nice cartoon like her ...

Utho yr ...tum ni jaa ri toh mai b ni jaa ra fir ...

He don't know why he is calling her with himself but her company felt comfort for him and right now he seeks her warmth ...

She woke up with an irritated face ...he laughed out loud indeed she is a cartoon ...

Cute Cartoon

Kya chaiye tumko ... Jaan kha rkhi hai meri ...Sona bhi naseeb nhi h ...

Toh tum yaha mussorie sone aayi ho kya ? ...he reasoned shrugging her irritated tone ...they are friends now they have the right to irritate each other ...

She took her pillow and threw it on him ...he unaware of her hitting him the pillow shreiked ... And made a face ...

He took the pillow and threw it on her ...

She giggles again doing the same this time he dodged but she didn't finally hitting her on the face he smiled in victory and she made a face ...

Merko baat hi ni krni ... She murmured loud enough for him to hear ...

Wo toh dekh hi lenge tum kitni der chup rehti ho ...he smirked ... Knowing that she can't shutbher mouth for a second ...

Kutte admi ... She puts angrily ...