6✨

Chlein ? ...she asked as he stood there rooted to his spot ... All the feelings of consciousness hitted him ..

A wide tremble tab through his body ... He didn't felt good ...

Taking a deep breath consoling himself ... He remembered her face ... And her smile ... A small smile played on his lips ...

She looked at him ... Understanding his inner turmoil but chose to stay quiet ...

He softly nodded getting in the club instantly her head started to spin as soon as that loud music hitted her ears ...

She wanted to run out of the club right away ...to a place where there is no loud music ...she loved music yo an extent that all she does us to listen to music ...

But ... Loud music gives her head ache too ... They don't have any meaning they just have a fun loud music attached to swing on ..

She loved ghazals ... She loved to listen to jagjit singh ... She loved listening to Arijit ...Kishore Kumar .. and Lata Mangeshkar ji ...call her old school but she likes to listen them ..

Their music always has a meaning ... The lyrics that soothe the heart yet break it at the same time ...

These loud musics aren't her type ...

Where as he didn't mind the environment... Though it was quite a bit nasty ... He didn't know she wanted to party at this king of place ...though it looks expensive but the environment looks cheap ...

He looked for only one girl ...his girl ...fir phone he had came to mussoorie...

After searching for her with his eyes ..he dropped his eyes on the dance floor ... And here she was ... Wearing the most revealing dress ... And dancing so closely with a boy ... Swaying touching his body sensually ... The boy's hand were on her waist and little too down on her ass ...

He stated at the sight ...his body suddenly started to feel cold ... Eyes widen ... The more he wanted to move the more his body stiffened ...

His Ishu ? ... The one who proclaimed that she loved him.... The only girl he loved ... He stayed commited to ...is here dancing with another man ? ...

Shehnaaz ... Looked at him stiffened on his face though how much her pained it got worst ...when she followed his gaze ...ovr two people dancing touching each other ...

Both ifbthrm looked tipsy ...she felt disgusted looking at them ..

One of the main reasons why she didn't liked coming to club ...

Things took nasty turn when the girl held the boy's face and smashed her lips on his kissing him ...

Sidharth's mind blocked every thing ...he felt his world crashing down at his feets ...

All blanked as he looked at them kissing ... His eyes burned with tears ...

Sidharth ... Shehnaaz whispered softly to him ...he didn't cared to listen to anyone right. Now ...

He just wanted him to let himself know ...that the girl he loved so much cheated over him ...

He stayed stiff ...while the both were making out ...and literally most of the people were doing that only ...some were dancing sensually ... And all those disgusting things shehnaaz never wanted to witness her whole life

His tear fell down ...and she felt her heart crack .... The pain washed over him ...as he reminded the good times with her ...

I love you sidharth.

The only sentence echoed in his ears ... And he didn't even blinked for once he just wanted to see them ...

He snapped back to the world when he felt someone holding onto his hand turning his face he looked at shehnaaz ... Who looked at him ...