10✨

Kitna mast cafe tha ... Khana khane ki baad aa jati wo .... chudail kahi ki ... Ab kya khayeee ...she whined like a Baby ...

Usse chorh na ... What about street style chole kulche ? ... He asked as he pointed towards the stall

Neki or puch puch ? She said as she followed his gaze and licked her lips ...her voice filled with enthusiasm He nodded his head in a disbelief one second back she was whining and here she is now ...

Her mood swings were the best thing about her ...

Taking there space on the bench near the small stall of chole kulche they munched over their kulcha stuffed with spicy and tangy chole ...

Tumne apna wala kitna boring bnwaya hai bilkul khud ke jaise ... Just give mine a taste...she kept her food near his mouth ... He chuckles before taking a bite

Realising how much of the truth she had said ...

Her's one tasted so better tangy and spicy every bit of it was delicious...though his one is also good but it was simple not spicy and tangy like her's

Mere wala bhi shi hi hai waise toh ...he pouted ...

Lo taste kro tum bhi ?... He forwarded his one ... She took a bite. ..

Then made a cute face ... Nodding her head in no ... Gesturing towards her chole kulche

He chuckles she is definitely a complete package ...

Done with their respective meals they paid the vendor and left to roam over the street when suddenly she her leg tripped over something ...

She was about to fall down when in a sudden way he cought her hand pulling her towards himself ... Her body jerked with his one ... As he stared at her gazing if any injury caused

She blinked her eyes several times to let her know that she was safe and in his arms ✨

Dekh kar nhi chl skti ho ? ... Ek jagah dimag rkha kro yr ... Gir jaati abhi ... Dimag hai ke nhi ?

He whisper yelled holding her out ...

She closed her eyes her leg twisted painfully ....

Jyada lgi kya ? .... He asked concerned she nodded her head twitching her lips to control the pain but somehow it just got worst ...

Aah ...she held over his shoulder and tripped again ... He held her firmly and close to himself ...

His breath fanning over the area between her neck and her shoulder caused chaos inside her head ...

She was never this much close to a man before but somehow he feels so safe and comfortable...

He gets on his knees to look for her ankle she kept her hand over his shoulder to steady herself ... And kept her leg painfully on the groud ...

It was all red and swollen ...

He touched it and she trembled the unknown feeling ran over her heart seeing him looking at the bruise which this much concern warmed her heart ...

No one ever did cared for her like that ...

Rehne do thik h ... She whispered ...

He stood up holding her ... The way he snaked his arm around her waist holding her ... Her body trembled by that sudden feeling the feeling of being touched for a second she forgot that she was in pain ...

He looked around and stopped the cab ...

Doctor par chlte hai ... He said opening the door for her still holding her hand to make sure she won't fall she couldn't help but stare at him a small smile grazed over lips ... No matter how much she denies being with him definitely triggered those unwanted feelings ...