15✨

Kaise ho ap abhi ? Sidharth asked his dadu who looked weak ... Drips were attached to his hands ...

Thik hu bache ... Tu kaisa hai ... Kitne waqt baad aaya hai ghr ... His dadu pointed cutely ...

Sidharth smiled at him a little ....

Dhyn kyu nhi rkhte ap bta raha hu dadi ko shikayat kr dunga Mai ..

Sidharth whispered his voice breaking a little ...

Bs ab Teri dadi ke pass jaane ki taiyaari hai ... He chuckles

Dadu. .. Siya whispered pouting sadly ....

Mazak krra hu beta ... Abhi toh mujhe apne Siddharth ki shaadi dekhni h ...or teri bhi ....

Ab teri shaadi Tak Mai rhunga ye toh nhi pta lekin sidharth ki shaadi dekhna chahta hu ...

Bol Siddharth tu taiyar toh hai na ... He whispered as he held sidharth's hand ...

Where as sidharth didn't know what else he wants to say just when he has gotten away from his first relationship... He cannot think to get himself into marriage ...

Marriage isn't something which can be break of that easily ... Spending life sharing your whole life tour everyday with your partner ...

From everything your wishes your habits responsibilities love passion pain marriage involves everything ...

He don't know what else to say ...
First he didn't wanted his dadu to get disappointed...

And then maybe he is not ready to have that big responsibility on his shoulders

He was deep in his thoughts while someone was more impatient for his answer

That someone who stood behind in the room staring at him keenly wanting to know his answer but don't know why she is so impatient about this ...

Lgta hai tu ready nhi hai abhi ... Dada ji took his hand disappointedly away from Siddharth....

It's not like he is forcing sidharth.... siddharth who was already 24 well settled in life having an apartment in Delhi a good family background and a dream job ...

He just wanted sidharth to settle before he just goes away peacefully ...

Arey nhi ....sidharth said hurriedly ...

Jaise apko thik Lage ...ready hu mai .... Sidharth held a pretty smile ...

Sch mai ? ... Dadaji squealed like a kid ... Looking at sidharth already imagining him looking so handsome in the wedding sherwani ...

Arey wo kon h ? ... Usse toh tum logo ne mujhe milwaya hi nhi ....dadaji said in dismay looking at the fragile figure ...

Sana ... Rita maa whispered nodding her head towards her direction ... Indicating her to come near them ...

Sana smiled brightly as she looked at the cute old man laying on the bed

His hands were covered with drips but still he managed to hold the most beautiful smile ....

Dadu ye shehnaaz hai ... Meri friend ... Sidharth whispered looking at her .... Even in her simplest attires she always have all of his attention ...

The way her small baby hairs flicker over her face time to time the way her dimples came to show when she smiled ...

The way her eyes twitched indicationg that she is happy ... The positivity her energy sings everything about her is so dreamy that it captivated him

He didn't know that he was staring at her meanwhile Sana held her gaze to dada ji only .... As she don't know why his answer was hurting her ...