23✨

Sana kidhar hai ... He asked to every member present in house his voice dangerously deep anger developing in a like a bursting volcano for that lady who hurted his girl

Wo upar gyi h room Mai ... Mai gyi thi unke peeche bulane ke liye but she didn't open the door ... Said siya scared to see her brother in much anger ...

(Didn't I said in the last chapter that Sana had gone in her room 😂😂 I have successfully tricked you all guys room Mai lock krli khud ko toh fir kidhr jayegi😂)

Where as Rita maa regretted calling her only if they had just done the wedding in private there would have been not much drama ...

He didn't even stayed at his place a minute more ... Running upstairs to her room finding it locked ...

Sana ? ... Knocks the door deliberately calling her ...

Sana darwaza khol baby pls ... Sana ... He knocks on her door again again
..

Stirred in her sleep by the knock on the door Sana woke up to find her b
Head spinning badly she didn't had anything from the morning ...it was exhausting her physically and all the emotional drama which led her to exhaust mentally

She felt even weaker when all the words came rushing to her mind ... Her eyes welled up painfully reprimanding all the words

The darkness was good it lead her to peace ...

Ek din ye ladki Teri barbaadi ka kaaran banegi ...

A loud sob escaped her mouth ...tear rolled down her eyes the words painfully scratched her past wounds making her feel vulnerable

His heart shattered when the only voice came to his reply were sobs .. one after another louder ... Breaking his soul... He kept his hand on the door only if he could be there to hold her .... He promised himself never to make her cry and here she was crying ...and he felt so vulnerable ...

Sana ... He whispers his hands shivered ... Only if he is stronger to see her in that broken state ...

Darwaza khol do pls ...mujhe apne pass aane do ... Sana pls ? ... Pls bacha pls darwaza khol do ... Mrko pass aane do baby pls ...

He pleaded his voice soft and deliberate

Nahi ... Pass nhi ... She shivered when those words ringed again in her mind ...

She never let anything broke her this much but the words spoken by the lady peirced her soul ..

She was happy right ?.
.. she was happy till the morning happy till the arrival and now all devastated

Sana pls darwaza khol do bacha ... His softness his words dripping with the love made her cry more

She dragged her weak body closer to the door and whispered against it breaking his heart once again ..

Sidharth pls jao ... Mujhe nhi rehna ... Mujhe nhi baat krni mujhe nhi pass aana ... Mujhe .. her voice broke ...

Mujhe ... Nhi ... She forced herself hard to spoke those words ...

Mujhe ... Nhi ... Nhi krni shaadi ... Tum jao ....jao tum .... Jao pls ....she cried against the door ....

He closed his eyes listening to her voice ... Her words broke him ... Weaker to his knees he dropped down to her level still could feel her the only barrier was the door and he didn't wanted to break not to scare her with that loud crashing sound ...

Nhi karenge shaadi thik hai ? .. he said softly ... He knows.that her condition is much sensitive and he needs to handle her patiently ...

Pehle toh hum dost hai na ?... Dost ko toh aane do ... Nhi karenge shaadi aise hi rahenge thik h ? ... Paas bhi nhi aunga atleast mujhe tumhe dekhne toh do ... His voice broke ...